Chapter 4 : The Confusion?

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


At the end Tiffany agreed to accept Taeyeon’s offer. The three together with the newborn baby, Yeri went to Seoul by using Taeyeon’s private jet. Being a workaholic successful businesswoman in the Tourism field that widened the business subs, the petite Kim owns everything. Her life is not suffering anymore. Kim Taeyeon who was disowned, who was live in miserable life, who was insulted, who was used, even who wanted to be killed now is a different person. She is a wealthy young woman, she has beautiful perfect lover who loves her wholeheartedly, she has beautiful baby who she loves the most. The box of misfortune now is being blessed by God.


The four headed to the prepared plane. The crew had already waiting for the important passengers to hop on the plane.
“Good Morning Director Kim” greeted the captain.
“Hello, captain. Please bring us to Seoul safely” replied the young director.
“Sure Madame. We’re on your service, I hope you enjoy your trip.. anyway, congratulations on your new baby born,  she is pretty and cute” praised the captain.
“Thank you captain, the baby will join us today. I’ll bring her to meet her grandpa in Seoul” replied the midget.
“Wah that’s great Director Kim, I hope all of you enjoy the trip” stated the captain.
“Baechu let’s come inside, sit next to me, okay? anyway where’s Tiffany and Yeri?” asked the lover to the cardiologist.
“They’re in the toilet” stated the lover.
“Ok, let’s wait for them” said the midget.
Tiffany entered the plane and chose a seat near the window, a bit far from the couple’s seats. She put her baby in the prepared cart. Yeri was sleeping soundly after she had her morning meal.
“Dear how long we will stay in Seoul?” asked the cardiologist.
“I don’t know, maybe a week or two. Since I’ve booked our long holiday to Maldives, it would be next two weeks. I’ve told Soyoung to cover your works as the hospital director when we’re having our vacation. The cardiology division is in stable condition, the staff is enough so don’t you be worry, Baechu..let’s enjoy our time together. It’s my payback for making you suffer because I left you for works in a long time” explained the midget lover.
“Omonaa.. you’re so sweet as usual, dear.. thankyou. Maldives? Wow..I have plan to go there though, how did you know?” asked Irene surprised.
“Well your lover here is quiet attentive, you know?” stated Taeyeon proudly.
“Eii… haha but thanks honey, anyway.. how about Yeri? Who will be guard her when we are on our vacation? Will Tiffany unnie join us as well?” asked Irene worried.
“Don’t worry about that. I’ve talked about it with Tiffany, since Yeri needs to be feed she will stay with Tiffany when we’re away” answered Taeyeon casually.
“Well if it’s the case I won’t be worried” replied Irene. She kissed Taeyeon’s palm softly.
“Dear…” trailed Irene.
“Hmmm…” hummed Taeyeon.
“Are you okay?” asked Irene.
“Okay about what?” asked Taeyeon in confused expression.
“I mean, are you okay if you go to Seoul with me? You had painful pasts there” said the lover.
“Oh about that.. I think I’m fine with it. As long as you stay beside me I think I’ll be strong and able to control myself” assured Taeyeon.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be with you.. always, all you need to do is keep strong and calm, can you?” asked the cardiologist.
“Sure, your wish is my command, madam Bae” answered Taeyeon in cheesy tone.
The cardiologist pecked the midget’s lips quickly.
“Omo.. doctor, don’t do that, we’re in the public area, someone might see us..” stated Taeyeon.
“Who else? The steward and stewardess are busy with their works, Tiffany unnie is not here..it’s just me and you, President Kim” teased Irene naughtily. The cardiologist watched the lover with flirtatious glares.
“W-what??” stuttered Taeyeon.
“We can do that, can’t we..? to be honest I always imagine us banging one another inside the plane” stated Irene bluntly.
“W-WHAT??” shouted Taeyeon in shocked.
“Can you grant my wish, Dear Genie?” asked Irene cutely.
“O-O-Omo..” stuttered Taeyeon confusedly.
“Pweaseee” pleaded the lover in aegyeo.
Beads of sweats were dropping on Taeyeon’s temple. The lover moved her body closer to the midget, she started to the midget’s weak spot, The Neck.
“O-ohh.. Baechu, let’s do that inside the toilet” stated Taeyeon nervously.
“Toilet,huh?” asked the lover frustratedly.
“Y-yes.. we can do that there, privately.. no one will see us” answered Taeyeon nervously.
“The toilet is narrow, dear” stated Irene.
“That’s the point. The narrow space creates special sensation..and challenge” stated the midget.
“OMG.. I really date a ert hot woman!” stated Irene shocked.
“Don’t tell me that you did this kind of made out with your exes previously?” asked Irene in teasing manner.
“N-no.. you will be the first. My exes hated the narrow space

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter