Chapter 8 : The Reconciliation

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon went back to the garden after she fixed herself. The midget plastered happy expression like nothing happened.
“Oh Dear, what take you so long? Did you get your phone?” asked Irene.
“Yeah Baechu-yah. Wait a moment here, I need to make a call with someone” replied Taeyeon.
Taeyeon sat on the vacant bench and dialed particular number.


Hello uncle Han Jung Woo, It’s me Kim Taeyeon- TY.
Oh, Kim Taeyeon.. It’s been a long time. How are you? Everything is good, right?- JW.
I’m good uncle Han, how are you?- TY.
I’m fine as usual, Taeyeon- JW.
Uncle can you help me once more time?- TY.
What can I do for you this time, Taeyeon?- JW.
I’ve told everything you got for me to Tiffany, she already knew the fact that she’s my sister- TY.
OH! REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS KIM TAEYEON?- JW.
Sorry uncle, I have to do that- TY.
Ok..ok.. what can I do for you this time?- JW.
Can you help me to set a meeting, I want my mom comes as well- TY.
Ok, It’s easy for me.. since I manage all Mr.Junsu’s schedule- JW.
Can you make it this afternoon, at Hwang’s residence..I’ll bring Tiffany too?-TY.
It’s your luck Tae. The two are together right now. I have to tell you something.. After Tiffany left Seoul, Your mom also left Yuri’s dad and decided to spend her time together with Junsu. The two are often having vacation together. This morning they just arrived after a week of vacation in Dubai- JW.
Oh my ing god, I can’t believe this. They are really disgusting- TY.
Hold your emotion, Taeyeon..It seems Junsu calls me, talk to you later- JW.
I’ll try uncle, thank you so much for your helps all these times- TY.
Taeyeon tried to calm her emotion after ended the call, she couldn’t accept that her mom and her dad would do the nasty thing like that.
God, is this another punishment for me? I have nasty parents.. –TY.


Taeyeon ruffled her hair in emotional way.
Irene walked closer to the lover. She sat next to the midget.
“Dear, are you alright? Tell me if there’s something wrong” stated Irene calmly.
“Where is baby Yeri?” asked Taeyeon.
“I asked uncle Cho to bring her to her mom, It seems Yeri is thirsty” replied the cardiologist.
“Oh, right..” stated Taeyeon shortly.
“What’s wrong? Your expression looked so angry” asked the lover.
“I’ve told Tiffany about the fact that we’re siblings” answered the midget lover.
“W-what? And how is her reaction?” asked Irene in shocked tone.
“She’s shock and burst in tears emotionally.. but luckily she accepted the fact” responded Taeyeon weakly.
“Thanks god, it must be hard for you two, Dear..let me hug you” assured Irene.
The two were hugging each other’s body in silence.
“Thank you Baechu for comforting me, Thank you for staying beside me until now” stated Taeyeon softly.
“What will you do after this?” asked Irene softly.
“I’ve contacted uncle Han Jung Woo to set a lunch meeting with my parents, I and Tiffany will confront them and asking for explanation. Tiffany decided to leave The Hwang’s mansion this time, she asked me to allow her to stay with me in our resort in Raja Ampat” explained Taeyeon briefly.
“Okay.. so the plan is changed?” asked Irene.
“Yeah, We won’t tell about Yeri’s true identity. Can I ask your help?” asked Taeyeon calmly.
“What can I do for you Dear?” asked Taeyeon.
“Can you guard Yeri when I and Tiffany go to Hwang’s mansion?” asked Taeyeon.
“Ok.. it’s easy thing to do. Can you drive me to my dad’s house before you guys go to the Hwang’s mansion?” asked Irene.
“Sure, I’ll drop you there. After I finished my business in Hwang’s mansion I will go straightly to your dad’s place and pay proper visit” answered Taeyeon. She flashed her sweet smile.
“Thank you, Dear..I love you, you have to be strong in facing all these s” pleaded Irene calmly.
“Sure, I’ll be strong for you Dr.Bae Joohyun” answered Taeyeon calmly.
Irene kissed her lover’s lips softly as the gift.
“We have 2 hours before the lunch, let’s go to our room and take some rest” suggested the petite lover.
At the end, the two left the garden and headed to their shared bedroom. There Taeyeon and Irene enjoyed their time doing their favorite activity.
The couple was sleeping after an hour of make out. The ringing phone woke the midget up. She rummaged the table and took the ringing phone.


Hello- TY.
Taeyeon, it’s me Jung Woo.. you can see Mr.Hwang and your mom at 3 PM. 
Ok uncle, thanks for informing me- TY.


Taeyeon ended the call and watched the digital clock on her phone.
“Ah I still have 2 hours of time before the meeting, It’s better I continue my sleep. Baechu always make me satisfy with her moves, I love you my cardiologist” muttered Taeyeon softly.


Make out and steamy helped Taeyeon to erase the pain and lessen the stress. Her lover understood much about Taeyeon’s behavior, the perks of being stalker you may say. Irene is complete package of Ideal girlfriend. Brain, Beauty, Behavior, Bucks..the cardiologist owned everything. Taeyeon felt so grateful to god for sending Irene to her. 


2 HOURS LATER.


The five used Cho Jun Gi’s car to go to the Hwang’s mansion. After Taeyeon drove her lover to her dad’s house, She together with Cho Jun Gi and Tiffany headed to the Hwang’s mansion. The driving was so damn awkward. Once the car entered the Hwang’s mansion complex all the security bowed down their bodies greeting the heiress of the family, Stephanie Miyoung Hwang.
“Welcome home, Agasshi” greeted the security.
“Thankyou” replied Tiffany coldly.
Han Jung Woo stood in front of the main door. The old man flashed smile to greet the guest.
“Let’s go, your parents are waiting for you in the backyard” stated the PA.
The five headed to the designated place in silent.
“Don’t worry, everything will be okay” stated Cho Jun Gi to melt the nervousness.
When the group entered the back yard, the two other persons jolted from their seats and displayed shocked expression.
“T-Taeyeon???” stuttered the woman, Kim Tae Hee.
“Hello Junsu and Tae Hee..your daughters want to meet you” stated Jun Gi.
“Uncle Han and Uncle Cho You can leave us alone, your duty is finished.Thank you” stated Tiffany coldly.
Two uncles left the back yard and went to the living room.
“Hello Dad, Hello Auntie.. how are you?” asked Tiffany coldly.
Taeyeon remained silent.
“W-we are fine, Steph” stuttered the dad.
“Maybe you guys shock, I bring Taeyeon too to this meeting” started Tiffany.
“My intention today is telling my response of my sibling’s visit times ago” added Tiffany.
“I’ve discovered the truth Dad. Taeyeon told me the truth that we are siblings” stated Tiffany coldly.
The parents’ expression changed into shocked one.
“Calm yourself Dad and Auntie, Don’t show us that reaction” snapped Tiffany flatly.
Taeyeon remained silent.


The cold Miyoung is scary as hell – TY.


“So my response regarding to your command that told me to go back to Seoul is I decided to decline your c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter