Chapter 9 : The Real Story

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Taeyeon finished the business at The Hwang’s mansion, she and Tiffany drove back to the hotel. At first the dad asked the daughters to stay at the mansion but Taeyeon politely refused the offer. Deep inside her heart, the petite Kim has a bit of doubt that Tiffany is her sister. When the four had meeting this afternoon, taeyeon who was quiet observant silently observed the parents when they revealed the truth. The story sounded so perfect and dramatic but Taeyeon still has feeling that Tiffany is not her biological sister from different mother.


No, the doubt inside my heart is getting bigger after saw the way Mr.Hwang and My mom explained the true stories and read the letter from auntie Clara, could be they are lying..which one is the real truth..God?- TY.


On the other hand, Tiffany secretly stole glances to the driving woman next to her. The lady knew that her ex has something that bother her mind but she decided to let Taeyeon busied herself with her mind.


What’s inside your mind, Taetae? Anything bother you? –TF.


Taeyeon tried to concentrate her focus on the road, the car headed to opposite path to Irene’s house.
“We have to fetch Irene first, Taetae” stated Tiffany.
Taeyeon drove the car, ignored Tiffany’s line.
“Taetae..” said Tiffany.
“Shut up Miyoung-ah..” muttered Taeyeon softly.
“But..” snapped Tiffany.
“No but, sister..just can you shut up and follow me” snapped Taeyeon back coldly.
“I can’t face Irene and her family in this state Miyoung-ah..let me calm myself first. The revelations and requests just shocked me” stated Taeyeon frustrated.
The car passed familiar path. Tiffany’s facial expression changed into sadder.
“Don’t tell me that you….” stated Tiffany weakly.
“Yes, Mi. I want to visit auntie Clara’s graveyard” stated Taeyeon coldly.
“How can you know that place?” asked Tiffany.
“The day you left me, your dad’s secretary Uncle Han Jung Woo saw me in my mom’s room. He gave me a letter from your mom, auntie Clara. Uncle Han told me to not open the letter before Mr.Hwang revealed the story about you, Hwang Miyoung. At that time I was confuse about your mom’s request. I always brought the letter with me in my safest place. Before we headed to dad’s mansion I had gut that this thing will happen. And my prediction is correct. Your dad revealed the story. When I told you three that I wanted to go to toilet, I read the letter secretly. Auntie Clara told me through the letter the true facts” replied Taeyeon.
“What kind of facts, Taetae?” asked Tiffany curiously.
“No, forget it” answered taeyeon coldly.


10 minutes later the car stopped at the exclusive cemetery complex. Taeyeon got off from her car and headed to Clara’s stone first. 
“Taetae I will go to the toilet first, you may go to my mom’s grave first” stated Tiffany.
“Ok” replied Taeyeon shortly.
Taeyeon headed to Tiffany’s mom’s grave.
Taeyeon stood in front of the stone. Elizabeth Clara Hwang is clearly graphed on the bright stone.
“Hello Auntie, it’s been long time..how are you there?” stated Taeyeon calmly.
“Today the two revealed the story about me and Miyoung, as your last message through uncle Jung Woo, I read the letter you gave. Because I’ve promised you that day that I will protect Miyoung for the rest of her life, I will do that auntie. I will protect your daughter. I’m sorry for being bad woman for your daughter, I’m sorry for being inadequate wife for her.. all I can do is saying sorry because I feel shame to show my face in front of you..after I read your letter, another shocking revelation hit my heart hard.. are you telling the truth auntie? Is it true that Tiffany is not Hwang Junsu’s biological daughter? Is it true that she is a “Bae” not a “Hwang” ? if it’s true, then Mr.Hwang told another lie to us for his own business and ego. You told me on the letter that you were pregnant when you decided to drop out from medical school and married to Hwang Junsu, you told me that the baby inside your tummy is Stephanie. The father is your lover who you love the most, Bae Yong Joon” said taeyeon in tears.


Behind the tree, Tiffany heard Taeyeon’s sayings.
Tiffany jolted her body in shock. She tried to compose herself. 
“W-WHAT??” muttered Tiffany in whispered voice.


Taeyeon continued her lines.
“I will marry Irene, Bae Yong Joon’s daughter with your best friend auntie. We will hold the event in few days. I am so confuse on what should I do auntie. I’ve hurt your dau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter