Chapter 7 : The Greatest Act of Love

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s world seemed so dark and broke into pieces. All these times she married her own sister, she ed her own sister, her heart was beating crazily because of her sister. Tiffany Hwang is falling in love with Kim Taeyeon, the step sister.
“No.. don’t tell me a joke uncle Cho” stated Tiffany in disbelief tone.
“Taetae is not my sister.. no, it’s must be another girl who has the same name as my taetae uncle” continued Tiffany.
The woman palmed her face and ruffled her hair in frustrated motion.
Cho Jun Gi silently watched the woman. The old man took a deep breath before he muttered the response.
“Steph, please calm your emotion.. don’t be so panic like that. You have to try to accept the fact that Taeyeon is your sister, step sister to be exact” stated Cho Jun Gi carefully.
“No uncle, you must be kidding right? Where is the hidden camera? Tell me uncle.. you are kidding aren’t you?” asked Tiffany in disbelief tone.
“Please be serious uncle Cho.. the Kim Taeyeon you mentioned before is not my Taetae right? The Kim Tae Hee is not auntie Tae Hee, Taetae’s biological mom right? Please uncle” pleaded Tiffany desperately.
Cho Jun Gi took a glass of cold mineral water and gave it to the woman.
“Here drink this to calm your shock steph” stated the uncle calmly.
The woman took the glass and gulped the water quickly. Tiffany tried her best to clear her mind and stabled her emotion.
“Ok..uncle Cho it seems you’re serious about this thing. All of people in this world why Taeyeon, why my taetae who I love the most?” asked Tiffany.
“I don’t know steph. The world works like this, you have to accept it even you do not like it” stated the uncle bitterly.
“Uncle please answer me honestly.. since when you knew about this thing.. I mean didn’t auntie Tae Hee told us that she’s gay and her partner was park soo ha, plus auntie Tae Hee married Yuri’s dad..tell me it’s a lie, tell me that Taeyeon is not my sister, right?” pleaded Tiffany sadly.
“It’s true that Tae Hee married to Yuri’s dad. It’s for camouflage, behind him your dad and Tae Hee still having affair secretly steph. Besides your dad, Tae Hee dated Park soo ha too. I know that the woman swings both way, I’m afraid that all misfortunes that came to taeyeon were her karma. Park Soo Ha loves Tae Hee that much, about Yuri’s dad being Taeyeon’s father, it’s Tae Hee’s tactic to destroy Yuri’s dad’s life. The woman hated that man because he hurt her other lover, Park Soo Ha.  If you couldn’t accept my revelation, you can check your DNA with Taeyeon, Steph. You inherit your mom’s look and other physical appearance, but Taeyeon inherits the look from your dad’s ancestor and a bit mix from Tae Hee’s family, I knew this thing since I befriend with the two, I pitied your mom, Clara is my bestfriend though. She often shared her sadness to me. I tried to be neutral party in this case. Don’t hate Taeyeon, she is the victim here, the main trouble makers are Tae Hee and Junsu. To tell you the truth, Taeyeon doesn’t know about this stuff yet Steph. At first I came here to tell her about this, but seeing her happy face I have no heart to tell this to her.. I stand for Taeyeon, the illegitimate daughter of Hwang and Kim. The two families threw her like a because she is the daughter from illegal adultery process. The two families didn’t want to get shame by having her. Tae Hee and Junsu were pressed by both families, they clearly knew about Taeyeon’s existence. I didn’t know what are inside their head. They treated Taeyeon nicely, maybe it’s the payback for their sins. They even married you to your own sister without you guys knowing the fact. Maybe they have another sly plan to save the wealthy, I don’t know. It seems you love Taeyeon so deep Steph. I am afraid you will be trapped in deep despair after discovering the truth. You know the relationship is a taboo thing in our society,right. The gay and , you guys do the double taboo things.. fortunately you came from the high class society, so people outside won’t dare to insult or criticize you..and Taeyeon because of too much pain, her heart seemed numb and strong already, she ignores what people say, all the thing that she will do is loving the people who she dear wholeheartedly. That girl is an altruistic one, she is willing to sacrifice her own happiness for others’ happiness, sometimes I called her as bratty masochist and she will only give me smile in return” explained Cho Jun Gi emotionally.
Tiffany remained silent, the revelations shock her much.
The woman streamed her tears silently.


“Miyoung-ah don’t cry” stated a soothing familiar voice, it’s Taeyeon’s.


Both Jun Gi and Tiffany jolted in shocked manner. Tiffany’s face looked so messy because of the tears.


“Uncle Cho, can you leave us alone, please accomp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter