Chapter 1 : The First Page

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s phone rang loudly.. A name could be seen on the display
JESSICA JUNG 

__________________________________________________
5 MONTHS LATER
RAJA AMPAT ISLAND
KIM COMPANY’S HOSPITAL
The crying baby could be heard on the operation room.
“It’s a baby girl, Dr.Park” stated the nurse to Bogum.
The gynecologist smiled widely.
“Thanks for make it, baby girl” praised Bogum happily.
“Please take care of the baby and mom well after this” stated Bogum before he left the operation room.
Bogum opened the OR Door. There were 4 people who waiting patiently to receive the news from the OR.
“How’s my baby and Tiffany, Dr.Park?” asked Taeyeon impatiently.
“Congratulation, Director. You got a baby girl. The baby is perfectly fine, she has beautiful face and healthy body. About the mother, her condition is stable. The nurses will bring her to the room after we did post-operation observation. Don’t worry. You can see your daughter later in the baby room” explained Bogum happily.
“CONGRATULATION MIDGET, YOU’RE A FATHER NOW” shouted Sooyoung in joy.
“CONGRATULATION NOONA FOR THE NEW BORN BABY” stated Siwon in delighted tone.
Irene grabbed Taeyeon’s hands tightly, she sent relieved smile to her lover.
“Congratulations, Dear. You’re now a dad..I’ll be a good mom for the baby” stated the cardiologist calmly. 
“Haaaah Thanks everyone. I’m really happy today. Let’s see the baby. I can’t wait to have the tiny princess in my arm”stated Taeyeon excitedly.
The four headed to the private baby care section on the top floor. 
“Here’s the new born baby by Miss Tiffany Hwang, Director Bae” stated the nurse politely. She handed the baby to Taeyeon.
“WOAHHH.. Look..You are so Beautiful and Cute. Your eyes resemble Tiffany’s, Princess” praised Taeyeon happily.
“Congratulations, Director. She’s pretty and healthy” stated the nurse.
“Thank you” replied Taeyeon shortly.
“Taeng, Have you prepared the name for your baby?” asked Sooyung.
“Yes, I have Syoo” answered Taeyeon.
“What is her name, Dear?” asked the cardiologist curiously.
“I’ll name her Kim Yeri” answered Taeyeon happily.
“I hope she will grow as cheerful, energetic, full of joy and smart and healthy princess” added Taeyeon.
“Nice name, Taeng.. may I carry your baby girl in my arms?” asked Sooyoung.
“Sure, Syoo” replied Taeyeon gladly.
“AH SIWON-AH.. can you take my photo together with the baby and Irene?” asked Taeyeon.
“Sure, noonas.. suit your best pose” stated Siwon.
After the people satisfied with the baby, Siwon and Sooyoung were going back to the office to continue their works, while Irene was going back to her room to serve the patient and continuing her job as Hospital Director.
“So, I think I will go to my room now, Dear. See you later at home” stated Irene and she kissed the lover’s cheeks.


Taeyeon decided to pay visit to the baby’s biological mother, Tiffany Hwang. The woman just moved to the regular room. Taeyeon asked the staff to provide a room on the top floor since Tiffany is categorized as VVIP Patient.
“Hello Hwang Miyoung, Thank you for making it” stated Taeyeon happily.
Taeyeon sat next to Tiffany’s bed. The woman smiled at the midget.
“How are you?” asked Taeyeon.
“Fine, I feel a bit weak and pain. It seems the anesthesia effect has been over” replied Tiffany.
“How’s the baby?” asked Tiffany weakly.
“Congratulations, Thanks for giving me a beautiful baby girl, Miyoung-ah” replied Taeyeon happily.
“So, it’s a girl. Where is she now?” asked Tiffany in delighted expression.
“I put her in the private baby care section next to this room. Do you want to see her? I’ll tell the nurse to bring her here” offered Taeyeon.
Tiffany nodded her head lightly.
“Wait a moment” stated Taeyeon, she ran quickly to tell the nurse.
Few minutes later, Taeyeon was in the room together with the tiny baby in her arms.
“So, princess…let’s go to your mom there” stated Taeyeon in joy.
Taeyeon walked closer to Tiffany’s spot. The Hwang tried to lean her back on the bedpost.
“Eeeeh.. don’t be so rushed Miyoung-ah..you just had your surgery” reminded Taeyeon in worried tone.
Tiffany smiled widely towards Taeyeon.
“Don’t worry, I’m able to help myself. Give the baby to me.. I want to see her face” stated Tiffany once she sat in steady position.
Taeyeon handed the baby to the mom, she took her phone and took a video of Interaction between Tiffany and Yeri.
“Hey Miyoung, Hey  Kim Yeri look at the camera, Daddy Taeng is here to video both of you” commanded Taeyeon happily.
“Thanks for coming to the world safely, Kim Yeri my princess” stated Taeyeon. She kissed the baby’s forehead.
“Thanks Miyoung-ah for making it, you have to gain your health back soon” added Taeyeon. The midget kept recording the mom and baby.
“So the name is Kim Yeri, Daddy Taeng?” asked Tiffany.
“Yeah.. Yeri, Kim Yeri. I hope she will grow as cheerful, energetic, full of joy and smart and healthy princess” answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter