Chapter 18 : Taeyeon's Confession and Decision

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The situation seemed so quiet for a moment. Jessica stared at Taeyeon’s eyes deeply after the midget asked her a question. A question that made her heart paced its adrenaline in high speed. A question that she wanna heard from the midget woman. As a response, Jessica sent sweet kiss to Taeyeon’s luscious lips. 
“The answer is yes, I want to be your ocean Kim Taeyeon. Jessica Jung is your ocean forever, no matter what happen in the past, present and future” stated Jessica emotionally after she parted her lips.
The petite Kim pulled the Jung’s heiress into her hug. She hugged the woman tightly. Taeyeon streamed her tears in happy mood. The two hugged each other’s body for some minutes.
“Aacchoo” it was Taeyeon’s.
Jessica parted the hug.
“Are you okay Taengoo??” asked Jessica in worried tone.
“Haha.. yeah, it’s just I felt cold.. it seems we have to put our clothes on” replied Taeyeon in husky tone.
Being sensible, Jessica got off from the woman’s body, she took Taeyeon’s clothes and gave them to her. Jessica covered her body with her casual outfit. Taeyeon fixed her sitting position into proper one after she took the thrown cushions on the rug and put them back on their place. Jessica walked away to the kitchen’s direction.
“Where are you going, princess?” asked Taeyeon softly.
“I will make you warm ginger drink, it can help you to reduce your body coldness” answered the new lover.
Taeyeon just nodded her head lightly.
Minutes later Jessica brought the prepared drink to the living room.
“Drink it first” instructed Jessica warmly.
Taeyeon obeyed the instruction. She finished her drink in one go.
“Feel better?” asked Jessica in soothing tone.
“Hmmm.. Thanks princess” responded Taeyeon sweetly. Taeyeon pecked Jessica’s lips softly.
“Haha.. my Taengoo is sweet as she used to be, nothing’s changed” praised Jessica in happy tone.
“You know what, I treat my woman like this..Thanks for choosing me back, princess” responded Taeyeon in grateful tone.
The two were silent dor some minutes, enjoyed their companion.
“Princess..” stated Taeyeon broke the silence.
“Hmm?” asked Jessica, she directed her head to Taeyeon’s.
“I want to say something..” trailed Taeyeon hesitantly.
“Yes?” asked Jessica curiously.
“It’s about our relationship..” replied Taeyeon in soft tone.
“I am afraid that our relationship won’t be easy” added Taeyeon.
No response from Jessica. She stared deeply at the lover’s eyes.
“I made you turn into a cheater for Tyler” stated Taeyeon.
“In few days, you will be his wife, but I destroyed everything..I’m sorry princess” stated Taeyeon in messy expression.
“Are you done talking, Taengoo?” asked Jessica calmly.
Taeyeon nodded her head lightly.
“Listen me Taengoo.. you know what, I and Tyler just do our duty as family heirs, uncle Jae Min asked me to marry him in order to save Jung Corporation. Tyler is asked by his father to do that in order to expand their business. Our marriage is not because of love. Tyler and I secretly make a deal, we act like happy married couple in front of public, his family needs grandson as heir.. Tyler only asked me to give him children, in return his family will save Jung Corporation. Our marriage is purely about business, not more than that” explained Jessica.
“Give him children? Does that mean you will do “that thing” with him?” asked Taeyeon.
“What do you think?” asked Jessica back.
“It’s a yes, right?” asked Taeyeon nervously.
Jessica stayed silent for some moments.
“Yeah, you will do that with Tyler Kwon” stated Taeyeon weakly.
“HAHAHAHA” laughed Jessica hard.
“W-Why are you laughing princess?” asked taeyeon confused.
Jessica wiped her tears because of her hard laugh.
“You looked so funny Taengoo” stated Jessica.
Taeyeon remained silent.
“Don’t worry about that. Great Technology is created to help us, human right?” asked Jessica.
“Y-Yes” answered Taeyeon confused.
“I and Tyler have made an agreement that we will do In Vitro Fertilization in order to get child” stated Jessica casually.
“IVF?” asked Taeyeon.
“Yeah, his and my ovum will be fertilized outside, and I just carry the baby until he/she comes to the world.. no need to have with him in short word” stated Jessica bluntly.
“Thanks God!! Haha you scared me at first. Seeing Tiffany had with Minho is painful enough for me, I can’t imagine if I saw you did the same thing with Tyler and shout his name loudly in pleasure manner repeatedly.. oh NO I CAN’T IMAGINE THAT” stated Taeyeon hysterically.
“BAHAHAHA.. erase that funny thought from your head Taengoo” stated Jessica.
“You know that I can’t get turn on by man, right? I hate ..really. The one that is you, Taengoo. So, don’t worry if I will do the same thing as Stephanie did to you, NO TAENGOO NO. I PROMISE YOU THAT” added Jessica.
“Thank you princess” r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter