Chapter 19 : The Plan and Another Shock

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes Kim Daepyo, It’s K2 speaking” replied another voice on the line.
“Where are you now?” asked the Kim.
“I am in the HQ” replied the secret agent.
“I want to meet you. I’ve contacted CEO Min Soo about my plan” stated Taeyeon.
“And he accepted my order. Meet me in my old flat, I’ll send you the complete address. Make sure to not attract others’ attention” said the petite Kim.
“Don’t worry Kim Daepyo..I’ll be waiting your command” stated the manly voiced agent, K2.
After Taeyeon ended the call, she texted her address to the secret agent. The petite Kim headed to the bathroom to clean herself. Once she finished, she walked down to the kitchen. There she saw her secret lover, Jessica Jung cooked the breakfast in y silhouette. The director secretly walked closer to the other woman without making sound. She hugged the cooking woman on the waist from behind.
Taeyeon clearly remembered jessica’s favorite thing to do in the morning. The midget put her head on the Jung’s shoulder, slowly she roamed the woman’s neck with her deadly combination of lips and tongue. The petite Kim was hungry, she the neck skillfully like a hungry vampire. On the other hand, Jessica tried her best to control herself and cooked the breakfast. The Jung’s heiress tried to suppress her moans but miserably failed.
“A-aahm..” moaned Jessica unconsciously.
The Jung arched her neck in weird movement because of the produced sensation by Taeyeon’s hot kisses and . The petite Kim smirked like a ert. She knew that her moves would make the other woman responded her like this.
“Moan freely, princess.. don’t hold..I wanna hear your y voice I’ve been longing for” stated Taeyeon in husky voice.
The midget continued her action into wilder ones. Not satisfied with the neck. Her free hand tried to uncover Jessica’s night gown. The petite Kim bite the exposed shoulder ally with her teeth. The saliva wetted the milky white skin. Taeyeon’s hands squeezed the two mounds tightly. She got screams as the responses. Jessica felt the weird sensation inside her stomach, she also felt the wet on her south.
“S-ssstahhpph..thattt Taengoo-ohh” moaned Jessica messily.
The moan became Taeyeon’s music, she acted bolder and hotter than before. The petite Kim walked closer a bit and turned off the stove. Once she’s done, Taeyeon turned Jessica’s body to embrace her. She wildly uncovered the messy night gown like a beast and threw it messily on the floor. She laid Jessica’s body on the wide clean kitchen counter. Jessica closed her eyes in pleased expression as soon as Taeyeon ate her like a hungry beast.
Later only moans, groans and other sounds echoed the kitchen. Only god knows how many rounds that the two did that morning. Taeyeon brought the passed out Jessica to the main bedroom and left her to meet the secret agent, K2.
“I’ll be back soon, princess. Sleep tight, I love you” stated Taeyeon after she kissed Jessica on the wide forehead.
After Taeyeon fixed her clothes, she too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter