Chapter 13 : The Car Talks

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The living room was silently deafening after the Jung’s heiress assured the ex-lover. The commercial breaks were displayed after the news was ended.
“Let’s sit first Taengoo” stated Jessica softly.
The other woman obeyed the command blankly. Taeyeon felt like her world was broken into pieces. The similar things happened for the third times. Slowly the tears were streamed down on her cute face. Taeyeon quickly covered her face with her palms. Soft sobs grew into harder ones. The other woman soothingly assured the sobbing woman, she caressed the back softly. Taeyeon felt deep cut inside her heart, her trust, her sincere love and passionate feeling toward the cardiologist was returned with cheating. Taeyeon’s mind couldn’t think straight. Jessica on the other hand let Taeyeon’s head leaned on her shoulder. She perfectly knew that the midget was vulnerably broken-hearted. The Jung’s heiress felt sad for her ex but deep inside her heart, the woman felt excited since she has a little chance to fix her relationship with the petite woman.


After spent some minutes to cry, Taeyeon stood from her spot and headed inside the bathroom. The woman washed her face with the cold water. The cold sensation erased the hot and pained feeling on her face. The midget saw her reflection on the wide mirror in front of her. She looked messy with red face and swollen eyes.


You have to control yourself, Taeyeon Kim- TY.


Taeyeon took a deep breath to calm her raging emotion. She dried her face with clean pink towel that hung on the wall near the wide mirror. Taeyeon walked out from the bathroom, once she stepped out her feet she saw Jessica worriedly walked back and forth in front of the bathroom.
“Are you okay, Taengoo?” asked the ex-lover worriedly.
Taeyeon weakly nodded her head.
“Sica, may I hug you?” asked Taeyeon in hoarse voice.
The mixture of disappointment, anger, and sadness could be seen on Taeyeon’s eyes. The ex-lover pulled the petite woman to her embrace. The hug was lasted for few minutes. No sound, just quietness. The midget felt the familiar warmth and relaxing feeling from the hug. She tightened her hug on the ex-lover’s body. Jessica caressed the back with her soft hands.
“Gwenchana.. all will be well, Taengoo” assured Jessica.
Taeyeon slowly parted the hug and watched Jessica with unreadable expression.
“Thank you sica” muttered Taeyeon soft.
The midget got a nod as response. The two headed back to the living room and sat on the sofa.
“Sica, may I ask your help?” asked Taeyeon tried to be calm.
“Sure, what can I do for you?” asked the other woman back.
“Can you drive me to Wendy’s place?” asked Taeyeon.
“Are you sure to do that Taengoo?” asked Jessica shocked.
“Hmm” answered Taeyeon shortly.
“I don’t want you to get hurt more” responded the Jung’s heiress.
“No, I won’t be hurt..it’s my 3rd time to be treated this way” answered Taeyeon bitterly.
“I need to hear direct explanation from Irene and Wendy about this matter” added the petite woman.
“Okay, if you insist I will drive you there. Wait for moments I’ll take my shower and changed my outfit into proper one” responded the owner of the house.
“Ok. Take your time” stated Taeyeon shortly.
Jessica left Taeyeon alone in the living room, The midget tried to calm her emotion and cleared her messy mind during the waiting time.


15 minutes later the Jung’s heiress walked out from her wardrobe room and brought black cardigan on her right hand. 
“Let’s go. I will drive you, let’s use my car..leave your car here” stated Jessica.
“I’ve gotten Wendy’s address from Seulgi Kang..she’s the paparazzi that caught Irene and Wendy last night” stated Jessica.
“Seulgi Kang secretly worked for me, after our separation I hired her to monitor your doings Taengoo, forgive me for doing that.. I did that because I care. Don’t throw your anger at me this time” explained Jessica briefly.
Taeyeon decided to ignore the explanation and headed out from the house. The two rode the white Jaguar, the car that repaired by Chan Yeol the mechanic friend of Taeyeon.
Jessica started the engine and set the destination address once Taeyeon occupied the vacant seat next to her.
“I hope you won’t do stupid things there, Taengoo. I trust you can control yourself” pleaded Jessica softly.
“Hmm.. don’t worry sica. I won’t do stupid things” responded the midget.
“Good” stated Jessica shortly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter