Chapter 5 : The Right Decision?

The Heiress & I Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taeyeon changed Yeri’s diaper, she put the baby on the prepared bed, this time it’s separated with the main bed for the mother. Yeri’s face looked so peaceful and happy, the baby smiled a lot. Taeyeon forgot for a moment about the heated conversation with her ex, Tiffany Hwang. Without her realized, the mom already stood behind the petite Kim and encircled her arms on the midget’s waist. Tiffany leaned her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. The petite Kim flashed shocked expression because of the sudden move.
“Mianhae, Taetae” stated the Hwang’s daughter while sobbing in low voice.
“Mianhae for not able to control my emotion like that” added the ex.
No response from the petite woman. The midget just closed her eyes.
“I.. I cannot move on from you, this heart still loves you, the same as the first I met you..you know that? I’m sorry I broke my promise, I cannot forget you” continued Tiffany.
Taeyeon's eyes were shut. She felt breathless on her chest. She held Tiffany’s hands and swung them softly. The midget turned her body to face Tiffany’s face. The petite Kim saw Tiffany’s teary eyes, her eyes are red because of the cry. Taeyeon wiped the tears softly. She grabbed the wrist and brought Tiffany to the bed. The two now sat next to each other, Taeyeon stared deeply at Tiffany’s eyes. The midget could see the deep sadness on the ex’s eyes.
Taeyeon cleared before she started the chat.
“Miyoung-ah…” trailed Taeyeon softly.
Tiffany’s hand gripped Taeyeon’s tightly.
“I want to tell you something” said the midget.
“I don’t know how many times I’ve already told you about this thing” stated Taeyeon softly.
“Please forget me, please Miyoung-ah.. I try my best to heal my broken heart. It’s hard for me. Very hard. You are my first love, you know that right?” stated Taeyeon calmly.
Tiffany dropped her tears silently. Taeyeon clearly saw that and it broke her heart.
“People are right miyoung-ah, first love never dies even we’re not meant to be” stated Taeyeon weakly.
“You are my first, you are the first person who make my heart beats crazily. I clearly remember your annoyed expression when I spilled the milk, I found it's cute. I clearly remembered the time when you assured me that everything would be fine, that my dad would be healthy again and able to play with me.. I clearly remembered your soothing voice that time. I clearly remembered the warmth of your hugs, your soft warms encircled my cold and numb body when I needed someone to comfort me in the middle of the night at the hospital's cold quiet corridor. I felt safe and not alone, I felt so grateful that God sent you for me. I clearly remembered your sad and vulnerable expression the night when your mother left you forever. I wish I could return the warmth, the assurance, the comfort..I let you cried your sadness out, I hoped that you will be the cheerful and bubbly talkative Stephanie who I recognized. The day after the night, I couldn’t find you, you left me. I was extremely sad. You left me alone. The day when my father passed away, I felt my world was ended. I lost my beloved persons, my dad and you.. you know what? I spent days inside my room, cried my emotion out until I have no energy remained. My mom worried about me because I barely touched the prepared meals. My body was weak, at the end I was brought to the ER because of dehydration and lack of nutrition. I was hospitalized for days, to tell you the truth I hate hospital, it brought bad memories to me, I lost my dad and you left me. It’s irony right? I spent long time in the hospital and now I build hospital..hahahah” stated Taeyeon sad.
“Years later, when master Choi Min Soo assigned me as the private bodyguard of his friend’s daughter I was so shock when discovered that the one who I guard was you, Stephanie Hwang. You acted so annoying and so y, I was sad. I tried to search my old bubbly, sweet, mature and bright Stephanie. You treated me coldly and behaved so bad. I was sad that time, but I tried my best to hide my feeling from you. I assumed that you’re really forgetting me. I decided to be your professional bodyguard. I tried my best to protect you, to grant your commands and wishes. I didn’t want to make you sad or feel disappointed. The time when you made contract with me I was so determined to do my best, I was willing to be punished by you if I did mistake or broke the contract. I’m sorry that day I secretly followed you to this hotel when you met Buck. I was so damn worry about your safety, Miyoung-ah. I didn’t want you to experience the same thing as Yoona. That day when Buck tried to you, I felt so scared and angry at the same time. I would be angry to myself if I couldn’t save you like what I did to Yoona. I was willing to give my life t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter