Meet Mr. Wilis

Button
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, how soon can we start? I don’t like wasting my time with you,”
 

 


Baekhyun bit his inner cheeks, trying not to get angry at Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s venomous words sipped into his heart, making it throb in pain. Baekhyun fisted his hands and gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to smack Chanyeol’s head using his most precious mannequin and stab his ex boyfriend’s scowling eyes with a scissor.
 

 


'Oh how I wish I can do that to you right now,’ he mentally screamed, glancing at Kris that was currently staring at him with his handsome face. Chanyeol should be glad that he had Kris as his boyfriend as Kris was an angel. ‘I’m evil and I don’t deserve you,’ Baekhyun’s stomach churned when he realized how cruel he treated Loey before.
 

 


“I don’t like wasting my time too,” Baekhyun scoffed, almost, almost rolled his eyes toward Chanyeol. He didn’t want Kris to feel bad. Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol didn’t tell anything about their past relationship to Kris, judging by the clueless act of Kris toward them. He was determined to take every spat of bitterness that Chanyeol threw at him with a big heart. He needed Park Chanyeol right now. He was wrong and deserved to be treated that way by Chanyeol as he was the one to blame for their breakup, so he had to endure Chanyeol’s cruel words slapping his face without mercy, for now.

 



“Pumpkin, you should start wasting your time for yourself, don’t push yourself too much,” Kris suggested and scooted closer to grab Baekhyun’s face with his palm. “He’s adorable, right Chan?” Kris grinned while bumping his body on Chanyeol’s side.

 



Baekhyun’s heart stopped beating when Chanyeol tore his gaze away from his phone screen and lifted his head to look at him. Their eyes met for a brief moment and Baekhyun felt that his soul flew away from his body. ‘Comeback, don’t leave me, soul,’ if not for Kris and his precious final assignment, he wouldn’t let himself butchered by Chanyeol's sharp daggering eyes. Gulping hard his saliva, Baekhyun really thought that his poor heart couldn’t take it anymore; the staring game was so intense that Baekhyun forgot to breathe.  

 



“Is something wrong with your eyes, Kris?” Chanyeol snorted, totally not agreeing with his boyfriend’s compliment toward Baekhyun. He rolled his eyes and continued playing with his phone again.

 



‘Cruel words again,’ Baekhyun blinked and quickly cast his eyes down to his shoes, fearing that Kris might see his broken-hearted face. He couldn’t help but feel hurt because of Chanyeol’s blunt statement. ‘You’re not my Loey; my sweet Loey is gone, I killed him years ago,’ He forced himself to laugh and whined when Kris kept squeezing his face with his large palms. “Stop it, I’m not cute,”

 



“Yes you are,” Kris cooed, palms kept on kneading Baekhyun’s cheeks and nose and finally he ruffled his hair. He chuckled when Baekhyun hissed in pain, struggling to fix his crooked spectacle and messy hair. “Can you believe that someone so adorable doesn't have any boyfriend for years! He’s still a ,” Kris whispered at Chanyeol and playfully winked at Baekhyun.

 



“Gosh,” Baekhyun wanted to die that instant, but he was glad that Chanyeol didn’t give any reaction upon hearing that piece of information. ‘You don’t actually care,’ after minutes of struggling, Baekhyun successfully pulled his face away from the treatment of Kris’s monstrous palms. “I-I have a boyfriend,” the words slipped past Baekhyun’s lip with ease.

 



Kris stopped smiling when he heard Baekhyun’s confession. “Who’s your boyfriend? Is he good to you, Pumpkin? I need to meet him first before he gets his hands on you,” Kris yelped. He raised his hand and balled it into a very intimidating large fist.

 



Baekhyun shuddered at the sight. He knew that his out of the blue confession would kick Kris’s mother hen mode. Kris was a good friend but sometimes he was too protective that boys and girls tend to stay away from Baekhyun. Kris always said that no one in their college was worthy of tapping Baekhyun's jiggly . ‘My is not jiggly,’

 



Baekhyun was in his freshman year when he met Kris. He was enjoying his time alone at a small café near his faculty, busy slurping his strawberry smoothies with hand sketching new ideas for his next garment project inside his sketchbook. His nose scrunched in dissatisfaction when the big spectacle that he wore slowly slipped down on his nose bridge and distracted his concentration. Pouting, he pushed back the spectacle and continued scribbling some notes on the drawing pad. A loud shutter sound startled him and he quickly tilted his head up to look at the source.      

 


“You’re so adorable,” Kris grinned. He kept on capturing Baekhyun’s pictures with his expensive camera, totally Ignoring Baekhyun’s deadly glare toward him.

 



“Are you crazy?” Baekhyun snapped. He really thought that the young man that was grinning at him like a creepy mad hatter was so handsome and tall, he was his ideal type, if not for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter