Warm and cold

Button
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“W-what is he doing here?”

 

 

Baekhyun mumbled, eyeing at Chanyeol’s retreating back. His hands were getting cold, too dumbfounded by Yixing’s surprise.

 

 

“He’s one of my new friends. Myeon, remember when I told you that I wanted to buy that new customize car a few months back? Chanyeol’s company is handling my order,” Yixing grinned.

 

 

“Oh, that’s why Mr. Park is here,” Junmyeon murmured. “Did he knew that he would meet Baekhyun here?”

 

 

“Yes, I told him about you. He knows that you are the new manager of Byun’s tailor boutique. He told me that his husband is going to meet with you today,”

 

 

‘Chanyeol acknowledges me as his husband,’ Baekhyun thought, his heart bloomed with pride. Chanyeol even knows his work schedule. The anger that he felt earlier towards Chanyeol, was gone instantly.

 

 

“When you called and told me about your plan of bringing Baekhyun here, at that time Chanyeol was in the middle of thinking about my invitation. He said yes when he knew you were coming as well,” Yixing exclaimed. “Come in, let's wait for the others inside,”

 

 

“You’re blushing, Baekhyun. So you're happy with your husband’s surprise, huh?” Junmyeon teased, wiggling his eyebrows at Baekhyun. He wrapped his arm around Yixing’s waist and they walked together into the yacht.

 

 

“Chanyeol is not my husband, “ Baekhyun blushed “We...we are not married yet,”

 

 

Junmyeon wiggled his eyebrows at Baekhyun. “Well, he’s your soon-to-be husband,” he smiled.

 

---

 

Baekhyun made sure he kept his distance from Chanyeol while he gulped his drinks down. As he didn't want to ruin Chanyeol’s mood to risk getting thrown into the sea by him considering the fact that he was not good at swimming and didn't know how his body would react to it, so he decided to be extra careful. Chanyeol was smiling, happily clinking his glass with his friends as he was a social butterfly while Byun Baekhyun at making friends. Besides, this was his first time riding through water transportation.

 

 

He started to feel tipsy and drowsy when the yacht started to sail. Whimpering, he closed his eyes to stop the dizziness that he felt inside his head. His stomach churned in a weird way when the yacht started rocking. He was glad that Yixing’s yacht was expensive and big so they didn't feel any rough movement while they were sailing in the sea.

 

 

“Chanyeol, where is Kris? You and that handsome boyfriend of yours are inseparable,”

 

 

“Congratulation on your marriage man, so where is Kris? I want to personally congratulate him,”

 

 

Baekhyun choked on his drink and it spilled on his shirt. Groaning, he tried to wipe the wet stain with his hand. His eyes met with Chanyeol’s for a brief second before he quickly looked away.

 

 

“I’m alright, Just going to pretend I didn't hear that,” he muttered under his breath, coaxing his stinging heart. Cringing at the wet patches on his clothes, he sighed and placed his glass on the table.

 

 

‘I need fresh air,’

 

 

Puffing his cheeks, Baekhyun got off from the sofa. He couldn't stay near Chanyeol and his bubbly friends any longer. His body shivered when the cold air that night hit his body once he stepped out from inside the yacht. While he tried to steady his wobbly legs, he carefully walked towards the edge of the yacht. He chose the darker spot on the yacht to hide from everyone. His socializing skills were terrible and he didn't want to further embarrass himself or Chanyeol. He hummed when the wind pushed his hairs back as the yacht steadily sailed through the sea. Gripping on the yacht’s rail, his eyes darted at the moon.

 

 

“Mr. Moon is beautiful tonight,”

 

 

he mumbled, mesmerized by the moon’s bright light. Sighing, with one hand gripping on the rail, he pulled out the small card that he received from Chanyeol earlier that day. Reading it again made him smile. Suddenly a ripple of big wave hit the yacht, making it bump with the sea surface which made Baekhyun drop Chanyeol’s card on the floor.

 

 

“Oh god, where is it?” he gasped while frantically searching for it. He whined when his sudden movement made his head spin that he had to sit on the yacht floor to regain his balance.

 

 

“Oh hey, are you alright?”

 

 

Baekhyun flinched when someone rubbed his back. “I’m ok,” He smiled.

 

 

“Come, let me help you up,” the handsome man put his hands around Baekhyun’s waist and pulled him to stand up. “Your pant is wet, what are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter