Fixing us

Button
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Closing his eyes, Baekhyun tightened his grip around Chanyeol's waist and pressed his face in his future husband’s chest. He could hear Chanyeol’s honest words loud and clear. It crushed his small heart but he chose not to get affected by it.

 

 

Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol was telling him the truth. He had not forgiven him yet and was still badly hurt because of their bad breakup. Baekhyun knew that he needed to work hard to earn his forgiveness. But for now, he was happy when Chanyeol let him hug him without trying to push him away.

 

 

Sighing in pure bliss, he smiled while nuzzling his nose on Chanyeol’s hard chest. Maybe because he was too over the moon that he got to hear Chanyeol’s heartbeat again that he cried. He loved hugging Chanyeol, it was his one the most favorite things to do when they were lovers. Chanyeol would let him hug him like this and they would keep on talking about their busy day until Baekhyun fell asleep, face snuggly pressed against his body. Chanyeol’s body warmth and the calming vibration that he felt on his cheek when Chanyeol talked, lulled Baekhyun to sleep.

 

 

“We will be arriving soon,”

 

 

A soft brush on his head woke Baekhyun up from his nap. Groggily trying to stand on his own, Baekhyun staggered as he released Chanyeol from his embrace. He shrieked when Chanyeol pulled him back into his arms.

 

 

“Where do you think you are going? Stay still or else you’ll fall,”

 

 

“But you said..,” Baekhyun pouted when Chanyeol squashed his face harder into his chest to stop him from finishing his sentence. With face pressed against Chanyeol’s chest, he huffed but didn't try to squirm away instead he continued to snuggle closer. He hummed in delight when Chanyeol’s palm roamed on his back, giving him some warmth that he needs.

 

 

“Okay honeymoon couple, we have arrived. You can now let Baekhyun go, Chanyeol,” Yixing smirked.

 

 

Embarrassed to be caught still hugging Chanyeol when they arrived, Baekhyun quickly freed himself from his fiance’s arms and awkwardly tried to give his best smile at Yixing and Junmyeon.

 

 

“You look pale,” Junmyeon said as he patted Baekhyun’s cheek.

 

 

“I’m alright,” Baekhyun smiled. He gasped in surprise when he felt Chanyeol’s arm wrapped securely around his waist, supporting his wobbly body.

 

 

“T-thank you,” he murmured, blushing profusely while trying to lean on Chanyeol’s side.

 

 

---

 

 

Baekhyun was glad the moment his legs touched the ground. Sighing heavily, he closed his eyes and felt that his body was swaying like he was still inside the yacht. He didn't say anything when his fiance left him alone at the dock. Chanyeol helped him a lot that night and Baekhyun felt he was being such a burden to him as he blamed himself for ruining Chanyeol’s great night with his friends. Meanwhile, he tried to fish out his handphone from inside his pant pocket but jumped in shock when someone patted on his back.

 

 

“C-Changmin?” he squinted.

 

 

Changmin chuckled. “You remembered my name?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded. He stepped back when Changmin leaned closer to whisper something in his ear.

 

 

“Let me take you back to your hotel. Your husband seems like a very busy man,” Changmin smirked and wrapped his arm around Baekhyun’s waist.

 

 

Flustered by Changmin’s touchiness, Baekhyun shook his head as he tried to reject Changmin’s offer as politely as possible. After his effort to avoid Changmin’s help failed, he gave up and let the man put his arm around him. His head felt so heavy and he couldn't even walk without stumbling onto the ground, Changmin’s offer was hard to resist as Baekhyun knew that he was not at least going to spend his night here at the dock so he accepted his offer.

 

 

While they were walking, Baekhyun gasped when someone pulled him away from Changmin’s arm. Staggering, he quickly hugged the nearest lamp pole that he could see to help steady his wobbly body.

 

 

“Thank you, Changmin, I’ll take it from here,”

 

 

“I thought...you already left,” Baekhyun pouted, eyes cast down on his shoes. He lifted his head to look at Changmin’s retreating back. That's when his eyes met with Chanyeol’s and he quickly tore his gaze away. Baekhyun’s face was burning when he remembered their hug a few moments back on the yacht.

 

 

“Let’s go,” Chanyeol said nonchalantly as he walked towards his car.

 

 

“Okay,” Baekhyun huffed and rushed to follow behind Chanyeol. He struggled to walk in a straight line. Few glasses of a blue martini made him a little tipsy. He squeaked when his face landed on Chanyeol’s back when the later stopped abruptly. Holding on his squashed nose with his palm, he bowed panicky at Chanyeol.

 

 

“S-sorry, I didn't mean to...I was trying to catch up,”

 

 

“Can you even walk properly?” Chanyeol asked with knitted eyebrows.

 

 

Puffing his red cheeks, Baekhyun slowly backed away from Chanyeol, creating some distance between them. He kept on blinking when the strong wind messed up his hairs. He could not even see Chanyeol’s handsome face properly.

 

 

“You’re very slow,” Chanyeol complained and carried Baekhyun piggyback style on his back.

 

 

Baekhyun’s heart thumped like crazy inside his chest. He knew it was beating so strong against Chanyeol’s back. He blushed when his lips accidentally landed on the skin of Chanyeol’s neck.

 

 

“Sorry,” he muffled while wrapping his arms around Chanyeol’s neck as he got himself comfortable on his fiance’s broad back.

 

 

“Stop saying you’re sorry,” Chanyeol snapped. “Your sorry can’t fix everything,”

 

 

Biting his lower lip, Baekhyun huffed and pressed his face on Chanyeol shoulder. “Yes it can...if you could just -,” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter