Suprise

Button
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Why did I agreed to follow our parents’ suggestion in the first place?’

 

Baekhyun thought, eyebrows knitted as he dragged his luggage inside the hotel suite.

 

 

‘What was I thinking?’ he whined and slapped his cheeks for a couple of times. When his father and Mr. Park suggested that they were going to send them for a little work trip at Jeju, Baekhyun quickly agreed without giving much thought to it. He was desperate to repair his broken relationship with Chanyeol and too eager to make Chanyeol love him back. Maybe Chanyeol was saying the truth, he was a very selfish person.

 

 

“This is so stupid…me and my stupid brain,” he grumbled as he kicked his luggage bag towards the wardrobe area. He walked further into the expensive honeymoon suite, not bothering to look elsewhere inside the room but headed straight towards the balcony area. Pushing the big sliding window open, he smiled when the warm seabreeze hit his skin. Glancing at his back, the empty room made him sigh. Chanyeol was taking his sweet time to get here.

 

 

They arrived together but he knew that Chanyeol was avoiding him. He remembered how shocked Chanyeol was when Mr. Park told them about their marriage arrangement. Their family had it all planned behind their back, and their luxurious but sadly, loveless wedding, whether they like it or not, was going to be held at the end of the month.

 

 

“Its less than three weeks,” Baekhyun huffed.

 

 

“Are you ready to hear Chanyeol’s venomous words that will poison your weak heart? Are you up for this, Byun Baekhyun?” he yelped as he jumped on his spot repeatedly, legs and hands busy kicking and punching on nothing but air.

 

 

“You are going to disturb other guests with your tantrum,”

 

 

Baekhyun flinched, eyes widened when he heard Chanyeol’s deep voice slashing through the silent room. Guping his saliva thickly, Baekhyun stood frozen there as he stared at his soon to be husband making his way towards him while pulling his big luggage bag with a big frown on his face.

 

 

“I’m not throwing a tantrum,” he yelped, scowling hard at Chanyeol.

 

 

“Sure,” Chanyeol squinted while placing his luggage bag neatly beside Baekhyun’s bag. Stretching out his long limbs, he yawned and started shedding away layers of his clothes.

 

 

‘Hello? Can you change your clothes in the bathroom? I’m right here in front of you?’

 

 

Baekhyun mentally cursed at the sight. He was holding his breath when he saw Chanyeol’s slightly darker skin started to show at every layer of fabric that was being pulled away from his body. He was amazed at how the skinny Loey that he knew years back had grown up into a very manly man with visible veins crawling on his arms and hands.

 

 

Chanyeol stopped unbuckling his belt and turned to look at Baekhyun. “I need some privacy,” he stated with furrowed eyebrows.

 

 

“Oh..,” Baekhyun blushed and turned his heels to look at the breathtaking sea scenery behind him instead.

 

 

‘How can I fix us?’

 

 

Biting his lip, Baekhyun sighed. He was actually shocked when Chanyeol did not protest their marriage arrangement. Gripping on the balcony rail, Baekhyun pursed his lips, he was determined to get Chanyeol’s love back. This was his second chance and he was going to try his best for both of them. Loey agreed to this so that means something, right?

 

 

The sound of the door being shut, popped Baekhyun’s bubbles of thought. Shockingly staring at the closed door, Baekhyun blinked, the room was empty again.

 

 

‘Did he just left without saying anything?’

 

 

Pouting, Baekhyun walked inside the suite and sat on the king size bed. He roamed his palm on the bed surface and smiled.

 

 

“So fluffy,” he singsonged. He fished out his phone from his pant pocket and looked through his work schedule. Baekhyun almost forgot why he was here in the first place. His father wanted him to meet with their new branch manager for their tailor boutique in Jeju.

 

 

“Meeting in 3 o'clock,” he mumbled, glancing at his wristwatch. He winched when the sound of his stomach rumbled out loud. They have just arrived this afternoon plus he has missed his lunch and the fact that Chanyeol didn't even bothered to ask or showed his concern about it, hurt him. He huffed grumpily, pushing his hair back. He was not going to let Chanyeol squish every will to survive inside his mind. He must endure the pain.

 

 

“Chanyeol is a very busy man,” he muttered, coaxing himself as he rubbed his palm on his empty stomach. The sound of the doorbell startled him and he quickly got off the bed to look at the door.

 

 

‘Did Chanyeol forget his roomkey?’

 

 

“Room service,” A hotel worker greeted Baekhyun with a big smiles on his face.

 

 

“Mr. Byun Baekhyun? Your husband requested this for you,”

 

 

“H-husband?” Baekhyun stuttered, blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter