Definitely not you

Button
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Button…I miss you.”

 

 

Baekhyun squeaked when he was pulled into a gentle back hug by a pair of familiar firm arms that locked around his waist. He was inside his bedroom, busy packing his things into the small boxes that were messily scattered all over the floor. A soft whimper escaped from his lips when the taller’s lips started to roam all over his exposed neck and shoulder, peppering him with endless kisses. He smiled when the taller’s deep voice muffled against his hair, complimenting how his body smelled so good every time he was in his warm embrace. The compliment made Baekhyun blush. He couldn’t help but to squirm as his body was very ticklish. He was still in a dazed state when the strong pair of arms slowly released him from his embrace. Chanyeol finally noticed all the boxes in his room.

 

 

“What is all of this? Where are you going, Button?”

 

 

This is it. Baekhyun exhaled.

 

 

Chanyeol’s panicked voice made his heart thump like crazy inside his ribcage. “Loey, we need to talk.”

 

 

Chanyeol was so happy as he already ended work early as a part-time model in an online clothes shop and he had a free afternoon. After buying Baekhyun’s favorite coffee at the coffee shop beside his workplace, he skipped to Baekhyun’s house to meet his boyfriend that he missed so dearly ever since the start of the day. He wanted to give him a nice surprise.

 

 

He pulled Baekhyun into a back hug, sniffling his lover’s scent that he loved so much. Byun Baekhyun smelled like baby powder. The scent that followed him everywhere since he was always around his 1-year-old twin baby nephew and niece, Baekho and Baekhee. Mrs. Byun helped to take care of the twins when their parents went to work. Chanyeol always teased Baekhyun for smelling like a baby but actually, he loved his baby powder scented boyfriend.

 

 

He could sense that Baekhyun’s attitude was different this afternoon, his lover was not behaving like himself. The usual Baekhyun would greet him like an eager puppy that was missing his owner. There was no jumping or wet smooches plastered on his face or lips. Baekhyun looked so lost in his own thoughts. He frowned when he saw a few of the opened boxes on the floor with Baekhyun’s things inside it.

 

 

“Let’s break up,” Baekhyun said while averting his gaze from Chanyeol’s eyes. He needed to be strong to get through this. He wouldn’t let anything stop him from achieving his dream, even when he had to sacrifice Park Chanyeol, his lover, his Loey.

 

 

“W-what?” Chanyeol stuttered. He knew that he was not dreaming because he secretly pinched his own arm. It hurt when the nails pierced through his flesh but the simple three words that just came out from his lover’s mouth made him feel like he was being run down by a bullet train. His heart was shattered into small pieces.

 

 

“Why, Button?” he asked while holding on Baekhyun’s elbows and leaned down to press their forehead together.

 

 

‘Please don’t call me button, don’t look at me with your pleading eyes,’ Baekhyun puffed his cheeks and struggled to pull away from Chanyeol’s strong grip on his elbows. He gasped when Chanyeol’s hands moved to the side of his waist, holding him close to stop him from moving away. His lover's firm grip of hands made him hiss in pain.

 

 

“I’m going to further my studies in New York,” Baekhyun muttered.

 

 

“B-but…we already talked about this, right? About our future together? We decided to enter the same university here and study together, what happened?” Chanyeol was so dumbfounded that Baekhyun could easily push him aside and go with his own plan. They were best friend since the age of 13. Chanyeol knew that he was head over heels for his own best friend at the age of 16 when he started to feel goosebumps every time Baekhyun pulled him into his hug when he was being too happy.

 

 

After a year of hiding his true feelings, he stole Baekhyun’s first kiss when both of them were staring at the night sky on the rooftop of Chanyeol’s house, waiting for the meteor shower that was predicted to happen on Baekhyun’s 16th birthday. He was so happy when Baekhyun kissed him back. They were lovers for almost 2 years an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter