Leo 02

VIXX x OC Oneshots!

‘It’s nice to meet you, I’m Y/N’s childhood friend, Minhyuk.’ Minhyuk smiled as he reached his hand out for a handshake, to which Leo ignored as he curtly nodded.

'Jung Taekwoon.’ Was all that he said. 

Slightly glaring at him, you tugged lightly onto Leo’s hand, to which he raised his eyebrow at you, before pulling out the chair for you. 

'I hope it wasn’t much of an inconvenience to have a meal with you?’ Minhyuk asked, hoping to lighten the mood. He was well warned as to how your boyfriend was like - quiet with strangers, and especially ticked off if that stranger is a male, and close to you. 


 


 


'Oppa, do you want to meet my friend?’ You asked out of the blue one day right before the both of you went to sleep. 

And knowing you, if you were to ask him something right before bed, when he was the most calm, it was probably something he wouldn’t easily agree to. 'Is that actually a question, or am I obliged to?’ 

'Well, he said that-’ Snuggling closer to his chest, you lowered your voice at the keyword, but he heard it nonetheless. 

'He?’ 

'My friend said that I was supposed to bring the person that I like for him to vet.’ You continued on, ignoring him as you fiddled with the hem of his shirt. 

'You’re not even hearing yourself right now.’ 

'But who else am I supposed to bring if you don’t come?’ 

'When is it?’ 

Leo tsked at you when you finally grinned, giving him a peck on his cheek. Which got you a flick to the forehead instead. 

 

 


 


'I’m not going to tell her to leave you or anything. Stop looking at me like you want to kill me.’ Minhyuk chuckled right after you left for the washroom, starting to find the person before him very interesting, and wondering how you could have ended up dating someone like him. 

Taekwoon frowned, not bothering to hide his displeasure. A male is a male. And he didn’t believe this 'childhood friend’ facade on Minhyuk’s part, even if he trusted you. I still don’t like him. 

'You look like you fit her ideal type.’ And as expected, Leo finally looked at him with interest. In fact, it was the first thing that came out of Minhyuk’s mouth which Leo was satisfied with. 

'You’re older than her, you’re taller than her. You look mature enough to handle her. And you’re protective. Extremely.’ 

'That’s it? That’s her ideal type?’ Leo found himself saying, not realizing that those were his only words after introducing himself thirty minutes ago. Most of the time when you were present, you were doing the answering for him since he refused to open his mouth. But why isn’t even 'handsome’ in it? 

'Yeah.’ Wait until Y/N sees his face right now. Really, he’s head over heels for her. 

'Anyone can be her ideal type like this. That’s dangerous. I didn’t know that.’ And little did Leo know, he had himself voicing out his thoughts. 

Minhyuk smiled, finally comfortable with the atmosphere, since the other male was now more of agitated, than angry. 'Our friends went about sharing their ideal types to their mutuals. One repeatedly said that her ideal proposal was a serenade.’ 

'What about Y/N?’ 

'She didn’t. She just listed what I said before.’ 

'You’re lying.’ Serenading? I can do that too. Was a musically inclined person not even on her list? At all? 

'I missed out some parts actually.’ 

Leo’s ears perked up again. 

'He has to be smarter than her, can’t be too much smarter. And no professors, no judges, no lawyers.’ 

'That’s it?’ 

'Yeah.’ 

Leo sighed as he slumped back at his seat, just when you came back. That was just pointless. 

‘What did you all talk about?’ You asked, noticing how Leo was leaning forward as he seemed like he was talking to Minhyuk just moments ago from afar. But not anymore.

‘Nothing.’ That was the last word from him throughout the entire meal, to your disappointment. Perhaps I was just seeing things. 

 

 

 



You felt a pair of arms wrap around you as soon as you stepped out of the shower, and giggled when you felt his slight stubble rubbing gently on your shoulder. 

'Oppa?’ 

'Mm?’ He mumbled as he walked you to the bed, before sitting you before him. 

'Was it bad? With my friend and all…’ 

'No, not at all. I got to learn something new about you.’ 

'New?’ You tilted your head slightly as he took your towel from you, before drying your hair gently. I knew they were talking about something! But, me? What could it-

'About how your ideal type is 80% of the entire male population.’ 

Leo smiled when he saw the look of shock on your face, when you heard the words ‘your ideal type’ and ‘80% of the male population’. Heck, you didn’t even know that you had an ideal type. 

‘Where did you get that from?’

‘Minhyuk told me. Taller, older, mature, protective, smarter.’ Leo cited, his tone teasingly getting sarcastic as he went on. ‘Well, looks like I managed to fit in that vague description hmm?’

‘Who says that it’s 80% of the entire male population!’

‘I never should have been curious about your ideal type.’

‘What if what he said was outdated? And that I have a new ideal type?’

You saw a look of horror appear on Leo’s face, as he suddenly considered the fact that he might not make the cut anymore, to which you grinned widely as you squeezed his cheeks between your hands.

‘Jung Taekwoon is my ideal type. And there’s only one of him, right here with me.’