Hyuk 01

VIXX x OC Oneshots!

Hyuk smiled as he watched you sleeping soundly in his arms, before reaching to shift your bangs out of your face, chuckling when he saw your eyebrows furrow slightly. 

He could barely remember the last time he had the liberty to watch you as you slept, without anyone chasing him off for his schedules, or without him feeling too restless from the continuous activities they had. 

Whenever he returned at ungodly hours, you were already fast asleep. And when he left, it was probably still too early for you. Other than that, he would be too knocked out to realise that you have left for work in the morning, if he had the chance to sleep in. That was how it was for the past months. 

You woke up to someone’s soft humming in your ears and you grinned when you found a pair of strong arms wrapped gently around you. 

‘Don’t you have work today?’ Hyuk grinned as his hands continued to play with your hair, while you were still half awake, your eyelids heavy. 

'Nope.’ 

'Why are you grinning so much?’ You giggled, seeing him smile never failed to bring a smile to your own lips. And to tell the truth, you missed seeing him around even though the both of you stay together. 

'Because it means that we’ll be able to stay in bed the whole day.’ He whispered as he leaned closer, nudging your nose with his. But you quickly pushed him away. 

'You having a day off doesn’t mean that I don’t have work today you idiot.’ 

'Hmpf.’ And just when you thought that it was much easier to leave the bed that day, you found yourself getting pulled back into his embrace as his legs locked onto your ankles, his face up close to yours again. 'Can’t you call in sick today?’ 

'But I need proof if I’m sick.’ 

'Then why not you just stay here for a little while more?’ 

Who could resist when he pouted? Especially when you were the only one who could see all these facial expressions of his. Which never failed to melt your heart. You snapped your eyes shut, pursing your lips. Do not give in to him. You have to go to work today. Don’t.  

'Just ten more minutes?’ 

Hyuk internally cheered when he see you opening your eyes again, but he could tell that you weren’t convinced from the skeptical look you gave him. 'And?’  

'I’ll drive you to work.’ 

'Well that’s a given.’ At that very moment when he thought that you were finally going to stop resisting him, he found you out of bed as you took the chance once he had his guard down. 

'Y/N-ahhhh.’ You heard him whining as you shook your head, quickly grabbing your change of clothes from the closet.

'Maybe you can ask them to give you a day off on a weekend instead the next time?’ 

You briefly heard him muttering something before you went into the washroom. 'It’s not like I have a choiceee.’

Just when the water came on, you heard a click from outside the washroom, but did not think too much about it. Until you felt ice cold water rushing out of the shower head. He did not just-

'HAN SANGHYUK! THE HEATER!’ You shouted, hurriedly turning off the tap before you started to freeze. 

'Not going to~’ 

'YAH! THIS ISN’T FUNNY!’ 

'This is what you get for trying to abandon me in bed~’ 

The worst thing was that, you could imagine his teasing face even though you could only hear him. Groaning, you wrapped a towel around your body before peeking the door open, only to find Hyuk swiftly sandwiched between you and the switch.

'W-What do you want.’ And a smirk immediately plastered on his face when he heard you stammering. 

'Say you’ll stay with me today.’ 

'Sanghyuk-’ 

'Or I’ll switch this off once you go in and I’ll repeat it over and over again.’ 

'But-’ 

'Or I’ll just go in with you and you don’t even have to think about going anywhere.’ Strike again~Hyuk leaned in closer as he saw your cheeks turning pink. 

‘Hyuk-ah-’

'When was the last time I got to spend time with you? You didn’t even come to the airport when I came back. Is work really more important than me?' 

And in that moment, you knew there was no turning back. Once he started to pull that on you, he himself knew that you were going to give in. 

'Fine- I’ll stay.' 

‘Don’t take too long~ I’ll be waiting in bed~’ With one last smirk, Hyuk gave you a peck on your lips before retreating away from the door of the washroom. 

People often thought that you were spared from the evilness he showed his hyungs. But more often than not, you were pretty sure you had it as hard as them, just on a relatively different scale. 

Then again, you could never resist him no matter how childish or evil he got. That pesky little Han Sanghyuk.