Hyuk 02

VIXX x OC Oneshots!

‘The Poisson random variable X is a discrete random variable and indicates the number of occurrences of some event in a certain amount of time or space.’

Poisson, poisson, poisson. It probably means something when his name is so similar to the word 'poison’.

He has read the same sentence for five times now, but nothing was going into his head. Hyuk sighed as he closed his textbook and took out another set of worksheets instead. 

However, staring at the fresh set of papers, his motivation was gone before he knew it. And he decided to perch his chin on top of the stack of study materials he had, diverting his attention to you who sat opposite him.

'Y/N.’ As expected, he did not get any form of reaction from you as you stared at your work in deep concentration, eyebrows furrowed.

'Y/N?’ And Hyuk was pretty sure you wouldn’t even realize if a fire broke out in the building. Even if you realized, you probably wouldn’t care. 

But he wanted to do something else. He was getting tired and mentally drained from visiting the library, and it was your third consecutive day there, though his revision wasn’t anywhere near to being done.

'Can we go home yet?’

'It’s 4.15pm, can we go back?’

'Y/N it’s 4.25pm already, can we go home?’

As this went on with him chanting in 10 minute intervals, you finally looked up from your notes to face him, and he immediately grinned.

'It’s still early. You can go back first if you want to. I’ll stay here.’

And with that, you were back to focusing on your revision, to his disappointment. You attempted a smile at him, but he could tell that you were trying not to show your annoyance.

Just then, with a sudden burst of energy, he quickly opened his notebook, and to any passerby, they would have thought that he was studying hard for his finals just like every other student in the library. 

Until they notice that this particular student might have been studying with too much excitement, and realize what it is that he is actually scribbling in his notebook.

Kicking her leg?

Nah, I have my shoes on.

Taking her bag and leaving the library?

She probably wouldn’t care.

Shaking the table? Or drawing on her notes? 

Hyuk bit onto his lower lip as he looked up from his notebook at you. What else is there…?

She’s writing an essay. Just right.

On a count of 3, 2, 1!

Hyuk knocked onto your writing hand, hard, and chuckled when he saw the huge line you made across your paper upon the impact he caused.

But he immediately went silent when he saw you gritting your teeth as you continued writing, without even glancing at him.

'Are you mad?’

You were extremely sensitive whenever it came to your notes. You would get frustrated to even use a correction tape, and tried not to make any mistakes as much as possible.

And Hyuk knew that very well. 

'Y/N are you mad?’

No response. 

'Y/N~ Are you mad~’ Only when you finally glared at him, did he sealed his lips tight. 

'Shut up.’ You mumbled before unhesitatingly gathering your notes.

What is she doing? Are we finally going home?

Until he saw you leaving for an empty table by the corner of the library and he was suddenly struck with guilt and disappointment at himself.  

Great. So not only are we not going home, she’s angry, and I don’t even get to look at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

You sighed as you finished your second essay. And realized that you haven’t heard from Hyuk for the past hour and a half. 

Deciding that it was long enough that you were ignoring, you were about to head back to his table, when you noticed a post it next to you. 

Y/N, I’m really sorry…

When did he put it there?

Turning around slowly, you saw his head resting on the table atop his books and smiled slightly. 

After placing down your books, you noticed his notebook below his elbow, and saw more scribbles beneath his previous plans of getting your attention. 

Ice cream? Bingsu?

Amusement park?

Movie?

How is he so childish and cute at the same time? 

Resting your chin on your elbow, you gave yourself a few minutes to stare at him sleeping, before gently nudging him awake. 

You saw how his eyes widened immediately when he saw you smiling back at him.

‘Are you not angry anymore?’

‘Only if you get me that.’ 

Hyuk looked down at where you pointed to on his notebook, where you’ve circled ‘Bingsu’ and added ‘and Dinner <3′.

‘Hyuk-ah, I’m sorry for making you wait so long for me.’

‘I don’t mind waiting as long as you don’t get angry at me like that anymore.’ 

‘That is if you don’t do anything to make me angry.’

‘But bingsu and dinner will make everything better right?’

‘Mmhmm.’ You grinned as you hugged onto his arm tightly as you left the school compounds. 

‘What does the heart mean?’

‘Maybe a small kiss will make things even better.’

‘Since when did a heart equate to a kiss?’

‘Shut up. You are the one at wrong right now. Shh.’ He grinned seeing how your cheeks flush slightly.