Leo 03

VIXX x OC Oneshots!

Humming a tune, you headed towards the room where the costumes and props were kept, glad that training had ended early today. Right now, all that was standing between you and your weekend break was the props in your hands, as it was your turn to return it by the end of that week. 

You usually would have been more aware of your surroundings, but being in a happy mood, you did not realize that he was following you again. He didn’t actually meant to follow you, but this time, he just happened to see you walking skipping slightly down the corridor when he stepped out of the practice room, and before he knew it, his legs have already brought him to where you were. 

Just when you thought that nothing could possibly go wrong that day, you heard the door click behind you. And you immediately turned around, cursing internally.  

To find Leo staring at the door, then at you. If it was some other day, the first thought in your mind would have been ‘not him again?’, however, this time, that wasn’t as important as the situation you were in. 

‘You must be kidding me…’ You mumbled under your breathe as you hurried over to the door and twisted the knob. Again and again. But as expected, it did not even twitch. 

Leo looked at you blankly as you turned back to him, 'Sunbaenim!’ What? 'The door doesn’t open from the inside if it closes! That’s why I left it open! Did you not know?’ 

Oh. Really? I think I heard Hyukie mentioning about the faulty door before. 

'I forgot.’ 

He willed himself not to smile as he saw you biting onto your lip as you turned back to the door, fumbling with the knob even though you both knew that it was useless. You were silently throwing a tantrum as you kicked the door slightly, and a few mumbling could be heard from you. Which ranged from 'Stupid door.’, 'There goes my break.’, 'Can’t they fix this damn thing already!’ 

Leo immediately had his expressions back to normal when you turned back to him, with your hand stuck out. 

'What?’ 

'Sunbae, do you have your phone with you?’ Why? What does she want to do with it? 

He nodded as he took it out, and then glanced at you. 'There’s no battery.’ 

And you froze. He must be kidding me. 'That’s not funny.’ 

'I’m serious.’ You took the phone from him and pressed the on button. But all that greeted you was a black screen. Oh no… 'Don’t YOU have your phone with you?’

'It’s in my bag back in the practice room…’ 

'Well then we’re even.' 

‘That’s not the point! We need to get out!’ You exclaimed, while Leo just settled down next to the door. ‘What are you doing?’

‘Waiting? What else can we do?’ You sighed, what he said was true. When there was actually no way out until someone starts to look for the both of you, which doesn’t apply to your case since you’re the last to leave, or that someone just happens to visit the props room. 

 

 

 



Leo watched as you bent down and search through the racks, smiling once he decided that you wouldn’t be paying attention to him. For someone only younger than him by three years, you had a considerably larger amount of energy as compared to him even after training. 

On the other hand, you were simply curious as to the diversity of the things you could find in that room which you never paid much attention to. Since you were there, might as well have fun with it. 

He was satisfied with just looking at you, at your expressions as you eyed the things before you, rummaging through the racks and totally disregarding his existence. But then he decided to do something else. 

‘Y/N.’ 

‘Yeah?’ There was no response, and you thought that maybe you were hearing things, so you kept quiet. 

‘… Y/N.’

‘Uhuh?’ You said, this time louder, in case he couldn’t hear you. With your head still among the racks of clothings. 

‘Nothing.’ 

‘Okay.’ 

Not even a minute later. 

‘Y/N.’

‘What-! A-Ouch!’ You shouted when you accidentally knocked your head into a shelve above you. And you were certain you heard someone laugh. ‘Sunbaenim!’

‘Yeah?’ You frowned when you were greeted with that expression again. The one that he always have whenever you turned around to find him following behind you. 

This was the most interaction you have ever made with him. Well, he never dared to initiate conversations when he saw you, always unable to find the right words. Hence, he resorted to following you around everywhere, which has been getting on your nerves for quite some time. 

And whenever you would confront him, he would just glance slightly at you like you were some sort of an alien, and then walk past you to where ever he was heading to. 

He can’t possibly escape now right? You casually sat down next to him, but did not turn to look at him. 

'I have a question.’ There was no response from the person next to you and you turned to look at him, to find him staring back at you. Okay… He obviously heard me then… 'Can you at least tell me why you’re stal- following me around?’ 

He blinked as he looked back at you. What’s so scary about him anyways, that people always avoid him? You thought as you stared back at him. He acts like a dork. Oops. 

But he still did not utter anything, hence, you probed again. 

'Wouldn’t it be better if you just voiced it-’ 

'I like you.’ 

'See, isn’t it better to have it-’ And then what he said gradually sunk into your head. 'W-What?’ 

'I like you, Y/N.’ 

It might have been possible if you heard wrongly the first time, but what were the chances that you got it wrong both times? 

'I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable.’ And with that, he has effectively made your language skills roll down the hill.

'I-It’s not that it’s uncomfortable- I mean- Like- I was just- I didn’t know- I- You- Yeah.’ And you gave up as you snapped your mouth shut, while he chuckled at your reaction. 

Just then, the door sprang open, and Ravi’s head peaked in. 'Hyung, what are you doing there?’ Okay, nice save. Quickly drag sunbaenim away please so i don’t have to respond- 

'Nothing much.’ He mumbled as you quickly stood up to greet Ravi, which he nodded back with a smile. 

'You just disappeared and I heard that someone saw you coming in.’ 

'Yeah.’ 

And then there was silence as Ravi glanced at you, and back at Leo. 'Hyung, are you not coming?’ 

'Oh. Yeah.’ With that, Ravi immediately went off first, while Leo lingered for a while longer, staring at you, which was starting to actually make you uncomfortable. 

'Y-Yes?' 

Your eyes widened as he stuffed a piece of paper into your hands, and left without another word, making sure to keep the door open this time. 

Unfolding it, you were greeted with his handwriting,  

Tomorrow, 2pm, the cafe across the road. 

And his number written clearly below it. 

Wait, when did he prepare this?