Ravi 01

VIXX x OC Oneshots!

‘I got to it first~’ You teased as you wiggled your finger at your best friend, shaking your ice cream before him at the same time.

You’d never expect that you would beat him in anything physical, and that meant that outrunning him was never in your imaginations when you spot an ice cream van pulled by.

'I was letting you win on purpose.’

'Sure, but I got ice cream and a wish!’ And upon hearing your last word, Ravi frowned slightly. He was supposed to get that wish, it was why he initiated the bet in the first place. But once you simply took off spotting the van, he had to stop the picnic mat from flying away, which gave him a handicap that never came across his mind before everything happened.

'What wish do you want?’ He asked as he chomped loudly onto the apple that you brought, all the while staring at your ice cream.

And when you saw, you burst out laughing again. 'I’ll think about it.’

'Are you not going to offer me a bite?’

'You could have just gotten another flavour.’

As you took your ice cream from the uncle, only then you saw something skidding to a halt next to you, and had to stop yourself from laughing as you thanked the uncle.

'How may I help you?’

'One brownie cone too please.’

'Oh, I’m really sorry, I just gave this lady the last one.’ And that was all it took for you to burst into laughter, and for his mood to plummet into the depths of the earth.

'Ahh, then it’s okay. Thank you.’

'Here, take it.’ You offered as you held your cone in front of him, but all he did was frown at you.

'I don’t want to.’

'Okay fineee.’ You pouted as you finished up your ice cream, while he threw the apple core into a plastic bag on the mat. 'You’re so childish.’

'What?’

'Nothing~’

'I’m pretty sure you said something.’ Your eyes widened in alert as you saw him crawling towards you, with a cheeky grin on his face, and you knew what was coming.

'I didn’t!’

'Yes you did~’ Ravi saw as you quickly tried to back away, but you were already seated by the corner of the mat and there was no where else to go.

'Wonshik-ah, don’t.’ You grabbed onto his hands, but they somehow still managed to reach your sides as he started tickling you.

'You said that I was childish, didn’t you?’ It was his turn to laugh as he watched you trying to swat his hands away, but to no avail.

'Y-You are!’ You were extremely sensitive to tickles, and Ravi knew. 'Look a-at you-’

A yelp escaped from you when you lost your sense of balance and found yourself falling backwards, grabbing onto his arms by reflex as you snapped your eyes shut.

But once you opened them, you saw him above you as his hands were beside your head, keeping his weight up.

And there was silence as the both of you stared at each other, until your eyes darted away.

'W-Wonshik, I can’t get up if you don’t get up first.’

'Then don’t.’

'Shik-’ Your voice was caught in your throat as you saw him leaning into you, the gap between you reduced to mere inches. 'W-What are you doing?’

'Kiss. Just one. Cheek.’ He said, as he turned to face the side, giving you a perfect side view of his face. 'Come on~ I’m waiting.’

'This isn’t funny.’ You mumbled as you saw him grinning, and you could feel your heart beating louder, and faster. A feeling that you found yourself experiencing nowadays when you were with him.

But you could no longer just shrug the feeling away.

'I’ll just stay here until you kiss me then.’ He said, not moving away at all.

'Fine, but you better let go of me after I do it.’

'Of course.’

You stilled for a moment, before leaning in closer to him.

But right before you could comprehend what was happening, you found his lips on yours as he turned his head at the last moment.

You felt him leaning closer to you as he deepened the kiss, his elbow resting next you, and before you knew it, he pulled back as he stared into your eyes, still smiling.

W-What was that? You were still staring blankly at him, your mouth hanging slightly opened as he pulled you to sit back up, but did not remove his hands from you even afterwards.

'W-Why are you smiling so much?’

'You just kissed me.’

'You were the o-one who turned!’

'Your first kiss.’

'You stole it!’

'And you don’t look like you hated it~’ He grinned, leaning closer to you again for that brief moment as he stuck out his tongue at you.

'Wh-ho says so!’

'You’re blushing.’ And you immediately lowered your head down as you stared at your hands. 'The ice cream was nice.’

'I asked you if you wanted the ice cream but you didn’t!’

'I wanted the ice cream. But I want you even more.’ He could see you being flustered, as you refused to look at him. ‘And you knew that you could have asked me to let go of you if you used your wish.’