Leo 01

VIXX x OC Oneshots!

As usual, he had his hood over his head as he stuffed his hands into this pocket, quickly skimming through the crowd towards the exit. 

And, not surprisingly, he was contemplating whether or not to get a closer glimpse at you like all the other times when he came down, and soon found himself lingering by the entrance of the locker rooms. 

Leo got a few strange looks here and there, but no one said anything, so he figured that what he was doing wasn’t actually illegal. Even though everyone else there were in their jerseys except for him.  

Time to go before you actually get caught by anyone here. Especially when you look like you’re snooping around the locker rooms. It was a usual routine for him whenever he did come to watch your matches, he wanted to see how you were doing, but he didn’t want to be seen by you. Who was he even kidding, he just wanted to see you.

‘Taekwoon?’ Just when he was about to turn away, he froze. Leo could not even remember when was the last time he heard you calling him that. ‘Jung Taekwoon?’ Don’t turn if you don’t want to get caught- 

But before he could react, you were already standing before him, scrutinizing him with his hood on. 

'It’s Taekwoon! It really is you!’ You squealed, excited to meet a childhood friend, especially one that you were really close to when you were younger. 

However, he was still frozen in place, not actually expecting to be seen by you that day. Since he was always not even close to seeing you up close the previous times, and he was being careful. Always only watching from the spectator stands. 

And in the next moment, he was held in a head lock, even though you were about a head shorter than him. 

'Y-Y/N-ah.' 

'Were you going to leave without even saying hi huh? How could you!' 

You were disregarding the looks by your teammates as they went past the both of you, while Leo was getting disturbed by how some of them were smirking at him. 

'Y/N…’ He repeated, tugging onto your arm.

'Oh. I’m sorry- I’m kinda icky after the match.’ You chirped as you released him. 

'I-It’s okay-' 

'Wait, what are you doing here?' 

'H-Huh?' 

'Have you seen the others yet? You remember…’ You rattled on excitedly, while he stood still watching you, remembering how cheerful you have always been. A joy to be around. 

Just then, a senior of yours came along. And scanned Leo not so discreetly. 

'Your boyfriend?’

'N-No!’ You frantically waved your hands before you, which got a look for the person next to you. 

'You didn’t tell me that you had a boyfriend.’

'He’s not-’

'But can you like bring your date elsewhere.' 

'Oppa!’

'Don’t let her take over you. She’s a strong one.’ He said to Leo and disappeared into the male locker rooms. 

'Just ignore him, he likes to assume stuff.’ You turned back to Leo. 'By the way, do you have anything after this?' 

'N-Not really.’ Why do you keep stuttering at a time like this! When you finally get to talk to her! 

'Then do you mind waiting for me for awhile while I wash up?’ Leo shook his head as you walked backwards. 'Meet me at the entrance in- 15?’ He nodded again. 

'I’ll treat you to coffee!’ You winked teasingly as you hurried into the locker rooms, not wanting for him to wait too long. 

But Leo was getting nervous for no reason at all. Especially after he felt his heart beating a little too fast when you winked at him, even though he knew that you always did that. 


 

 



He was getting increasingly distracted again, sitting across you in the cafe, with your hair down from the ponytail after a quick shower. 

I shouldn’t have went down in the first place. Then I wouldn’t have to be here feeling all nervous. Why am I even feeling like this? Hey, she’s your friend. You’ve known her for ages. Stop trying to make things awkward. 

'So, Taekwoon-ah, what were you doing here?' 

'Just- Wondering how you’re doing?’ He found himself looking away from you as he answered, conscious of the amount of attention you were giving him. 

'How did you know that I have a match today?' 

'Erm. Well- I have a friend who frequently watches matches and recognizes your name and your team and that you had a match today so…' 

'So?' 

'Yeah.' 

'Yeah.’ You mimicked him. 'I’m doing fine. Don’t worry. You’re doing well too right? Winning first place whenever you have a comeback?’ You grinned as you played with the straw mindlessly. 'You don’t even contact me anymore now that you’re famous.’ And you pouted. 

She, was waiting? 'I-It’s not that-' 

'Of course! I was just joking.’ You giggled as you eyed him.

'You could have contacted me first?’ He didn’t even expect that question to come out of his mouth. 

'I thought you would have been busy. And even when you’re not, you have to rest don’t you?' 

He kept quiet, before asking another question which took himself aback, again. 'Do you call all of them oppa?’

'You mean just now that? Not all, only a few which I’m closer too.' 

'Do you, by any chance, have a boyfriend?' 

'What do you think?' 

'Huh?' 

'Do you think that I have a boyfriend?' 

‘Erm,’ I hope not… ‘Maybe?’ It was your turn to feel jittery as he finally looked at you. It was ages since you last saw him, in real life, right before you, and not on television screens. You did secretly try to go for their music shows to show some support, but you were unlucky most of the time. 

'Well, I guess I do have a number of suitors, and a number of letters, and gifts, and flowers,’ Leo nodded slightly as he listened to you reciting slowly, 'But well, nope, no boyfriend.' 

'At all?' 

'What do you mean, 'At all?’ Am I like, supposed to have two or three at once?' 

'I mean- Like-' 

'Yes I never had any. You idiot.’ You casually slotted in an insult, braving yourself for what was to come, but nothing came. 

'Why?' 

'What do you mean, 'Why?“ 

'Well, you said that you received a lot of letters and such…' 

'You believed me when I said that?’ Am I not supposed to believe that? Who wouldn’t want to ask her out? 'Okay fine. I received like one or two, not 'a lot’.' 

'Are you free next week?' 

'Hmm? Yeah?' 

'Did you change your number?' 

'No? Why?' 

'I’m trying to ask you out right now.’