Chapter 7

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It didn’t take that long for you to wake up again, but you were no longer in the classroom. A groan escaped from your lips as you fluttered your eyes open and looked around yourself, the nurse’s office, how incredible. You had definitely been here before, though you had faked being ill more times than you could count. Most of the times it was just so that you could skip classes, or gym, not that the nurse had always believed you every time you had come by. There was something that told you that she wouldn’t doubt your sickness this time though. Slowly you pushed yourself up into the bed and you pulled a face as you thought about how many kids had already laid on this small mattress, it made your stomach turn. There was a strong headache beating behind your temples, making it hard for you to focus and you kicked off the blankets when you noticed that you were burning up. The air seemed stuffy inside of the room, which could probably be explained because all the windows were firmly closed. There wasn’t a lot of light but you didn’t mind about that, it would only be harder for you to keep your eyes open. You moved your aching legs over the edge of the bed and rested your face inside of your hands as you thought about today’s events. So, a few days ago you had embarrassed yourself by running out of a full classroom while crying, and now you had fainted. Great, this rumor would probably spread like a fire and it wouldn’t take long before someone would start gossiping about the fact that both accidents had happened in mister Byun’s class. This whole situation was a big mess and you wished you could go back to the time before your whole life had turned out to be like this.

 

“How are you feeling?” The question was so unexpected that you almost tumbled off the bed and went straight first towards the floor, but you were able to hold yourself up before lifting your head, fighting the dizziness that came over you as you did so. Baekhyun was standing beside a little lady, who had her hair tucked back in a tight ponytail and who was holding a clipboard. She looked like one of those comical characters in a TV show, but you weren’t in the mood to laugh with your thoughts. For a moment you thought about her question, avoiding the intense stare you got from the teacher standing beside her. What was he doing here in the first place, wasn’t he supposed to teach? “Terrible.” You eventually said, the only word that seemed to cover it. Actually you wanted to say ‘like ’ but they probably wouldn’t be able to appreciate your use of language so you decided to try something else. “Well you’re up, that’s what counts.” She said and shot you a wonderful smile, as if only that was already supposed to make you feel better before she came over to you and magically made a thermometer appear inside of her hand, you did not want to know where she just got that from. She changed the cap before her fingers pulled at your ear and you squeezed your eyes in order not to tell her that she didn’t have to be so obvious, but you knew it was best to just shut up. A small beep resounded through the room and the nurse sighed as she looked at the numbers which had appeared on the small screen. “Thirty eight point nine. It seems like you got some flu there young lady. I advice you to stay home for the next few days and to rest.” She said as if that was the smartest thing she had ever said to anyone, but you swore that even you could have given someone that advice.

 

But you had to admit that it sounded nice, after everything you had been through the past few days you were looking forward to spending a few days at home and not having to worry about running into your future husband in class. Though you rather would have just spend a few days at home without being sick, but everything was supposed to have a downside. “Do you know someone who can come and pick you up?” She asked and when you looked up into her eyes you could see her nescience, just like you saw with everyone else. A deep sigh left your lips as you popped out one of your best covering up smiles, and you nodded. “Yeah, I guess I do.” You flinched when your voice broke in the middle of your sentence, but then again your throat felt like sand paper. Maybe she had told you her name once, but even though you pained your brain to remember it, you couldn’t recall, so you just mumbled a soft thank you as she turned around and smiled at the English teacher. You could see him being popular in the group of teachers in this school, he had just graduated, he was young and handsome and you were sure that he had a good sense of humor, at least he had it during his lectures. He was probably one of those teachers most students secretly crushed on and who was secretly admired by at least one of his colleagues. You couldn’t help but feel a little jealous when she looked at him like that, because one way or another he was yours and no one else was supposed to look at him like that. The thought made your cheeks burn and as soon as the nurse had left the room Baekhyun made his way over to the bed, where you were still sitting. “Are you sure you’re good enough to go home? Your face is all red.” He said and you squeezed your eyes at him in a moody way as he caused you to blush even more.

 

You were sure he hadn’t meant to embarrass you and that he truly had no idea what the real reason was for your tomato colored head but that didn’t mean he had to rub it in. The fact that you were having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter