Chapter 12

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m not going to argue with you. This discussion ends here, you’re coming with me.” Baekhyun said for what seemed liked the hundredth time but instead of telling him it wasn’t going to happen and you didn’t feel like doing it his way, you remained silent. The two of you seemed to have a little stare down in the middle of the hallway but you couldn’t handle it to look him in the eye for too long. There was something about the way he looked at you that made you feel uncomfortable. It was as if he was able to look straight through you, as if he knew much more about you than he should. When you had first met him you had sworn that you would never get close to him and you were never going to give into your parents little games. Yet, here you were and you began to realize that you had let your English teacher get much closer to you than you had intended. It wasn’t just very frustrating, but also extremely confusing. Because there were times that you actually liked talking to him, it was nice to have someone who was interested in getting to know you better. But each time you told him something more about you, you regretted it right after you had said it out loud. But this wasn’t about that, this was about the fact that he wanted to give you a ride to school. Which was great, you thought it was very friendly and nice of him that he wanted to protect you from the cold weather and take you to school in his car, that wasn’t the problem.

 

“But what If someone sees us arriving together? It’ll give them the wrong ideas.” You reminded him as you crossed your arms over your chest and watched him pushing his arms in the holes of his coat. He shrugged before reaching for your scarf that was curled around the coat rack and threw it at you, so you could easily catch it. “Then I’ll let you get out of the car before I look for a parking spot. No one will ever know that we came together. I’m not letting you walk to school right now, you should be happy I’m letting you go in the first place. I’m the oldest one, I’m supposed to take my responsibility.” He said it as if he didn’t always like it that he was that person. You arched an eyebrow at him but he ignored it as he picked up his bag from the floor and walked towards the front door. You heaved a deep sigh as he tugged it open and motioned for you to get out first. There was no way you were going to be able to talk him out of this. You got the feeling that you were spending more time with Baekhyun than without him, and you were scared for what this could do with you. But this wasn’t the right time to start worrying about that. No, the most important thing now was that you would go to school together and you had to make sure that no one would sense that you two had arrived here together. The way he said it all made it sound so simple, but you knew that it wasn’t going to be this easy. Didn’t he know what could happen to the two of you if someone caught you? Though, who were you messing with? Of course he knew what could happen if someone spotted you two together. 

 

Unwillingly your cheeks flamed, realizing that he was getting into a dangerous situation, one that could cost him his job, just to get you at school safely and warm. You avoided his look when you walked past him, afraid he would be able to see right through you. Or that he would think you were still ill and he would keep you at home for another day. You were done sitting at home and doing nothing, you were totally ready to go back and get back into the daily gossips and activities. Though, those activities encountered talking to your friends and sitting down on your during class. Yet, after spending that much time at home for so long you surely didn’t mind all of those. “You’re sure right? You could stay home for a few more days.” Baekhyun muttered from behind you, following you towards his car as soon as he had closed the door behind you. You rolled your eyes at his words but smiled beneath the fabric of your scarf. This side of him that always seemed to be worried about you, you kind of liked it. “I’ll be fine, besides, if I get sick during the day I’ll just go home. You’re a teacher, you’re supposed to support my decision about going back to class.” You reminded him, though you just saw how his lips joined each other in a thin line as he unlocked the car as a sign for you to get in. You knew what he was thinking, because except for being your teacher, he was also your fiancee now, what made this situation even more complicated. “Fine, but you’re coming home with me after class. Just come to my classroom after your last class and then we’ll go.” He said and you sighed, knowing it wouldn’t help of you were about to start a discussion about this. 

 

“You know, I have a car myself.” You explained to him as you placed your bag down at your feet and fastened your seatbelt. When you were done you found him staring at you with an amazed look on his face, which made you answer it was a questioning one. “What?” You asked, feeling uncomfortable because he was staring at you. As if your voice woke him up from a dazed dream he shook his head, before starting the engine. “Nothing, I just kind of forgot what it means when your parents own a fortune.” The way he said it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter