Chapter 25

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I just wasn’t feeling good, I swear it had nothing to do with you.” You said again, hoping that after apologizing for over the tenth time she would finally start giving into you. If you had to push the words ‘I’m sorry’ over your lips one more time you were sure you were going to loose your mind. She had the right to be annoyed with you because you hadn’t joined her to Jongdae’s party, but you didn’t think she had to be this dramatic about it. After all, Baekhyun was right, you still were allowed to do whatever you wanted when you felt like it. If you didn’t feel like going out then you shouldn’t go. But you weren’t going to tell her that, because then all the effort you did on trying to make things better would have been for nothing. Her eyes were still squeezing together and her arms were still crossed over her chest as she looked at you. You tried to look composed and guilty, but inside you were slowly starting to boil. The hall was filled with students, talking eagerly about how their weekends had been. You wished you could tell her what a great time you’d had with your English teacher yesterday at the art museum, but you swallowed it. If she’d find out now that you’d been hiding this from her for so long then she would murder you. Eventually she heaved a big sigh, as if she finally let go of all the frustration that had been racing through her and a small smile began to tug at her lips. “You know what, it’s fine. As long as you promise me that you’ll join me next time.” Elena said, and you smiled back at her, hoping it looked more sincere than it felt. 

 

“Hello es, you done fighting.” James voice resounded though the corridor and some of the teacher that passed threw him a displeased look, but he ignored them all. He smirked as the two of you rolled your eyes at him and they joined you as you walked towards your locker to grab your books. You swung your bag over your shoulder and grabbed your water bottle, taking a huge sip as James started speaking again. “I swear, it’s a good thing mister Byun is such a hot thing. Otherwise I never would have been able to survive English first period on Monday.” Even before he finished his sentence you felt your water flow in your windpipe and you coughed loudly, almost spitting the fluid right into your friend his face. He pulled a face at you and pretended to wipe some splashes from his face. “Jeez girl, I love you, but I’m not that eager about sharing body fluids with you.” You brought your hand in front of your mouth as you tried to compose yourself and hoped they linked your red cheeks with the fact that you almost chocked. The last thing you wanted to hear right now was one of your best friends call your arranged fiancee a hot thing. If he only knew what you had done with that hot thing then this conversation would have gone down a completely different road, you were sure of that. James probably wouldn’t stop teasing you that your sneaky teacher could give you some private lessons. 

 

“Sorry, we should go. We don’t want to be late.” You said quickly, avoiding their rather questioning looks as you tugged out a smile and began to walk down the hall, towards the classroom. You were surprised to find out you were the first students to get in, yet, there was someone else who had found her way towards mister Byun’s classroom. Without knocking the three of you marched through the open door, but you you froze on your spot when you spotted the woman standing beside him. You had never seen her before, but they seemed to be having a cosy chat together. Baekhyun was sitting on top of his desk, his arms folded casually across his chest and a amazing smile playing around his lips. She, a woman you had never seen before, was talking eagerly to him, as if she hadn’t spoken to a living person in weeks. “Mister Byun is hitting on the new teacher.” James whispered inside of your ear and your heartbeat increased without you being able to control it. Though, he hadn’t been quiet enough, because the pair immediately looked up in the direction of the voices. Even before the two of you could lock looks you turned your head away from him and marched towards your seat. The sensation that ran through you was one that made you want to stump out of the classroom like a little spoiled child. Annoyed you dropped your bag beside your chair and bend over to grab your stuff out of it. You hated to admit that you were jealous, even by just seeing him talk to someone else. 

 

The thing was, you didn’t know her, and if she was said to be the new teacher then that meant they would hang out more often. She seemed around his age. What was she doing in his classroom anyway? Didn’t she have to prepare for her own lecture instead of drooling all over him? You hated it that you were judging her and growing a grudge against her while you knew nothing about her, it made you feel bad. “Goodbye miss Kim, good luck with your first class.” Baekhyun said friendly and you kept yourself busy with reorganizing everything on top of your desk so that you didn’t have to look at him. Other students began to fill the classroom and you looked up right at the moment Jongdae walked in. The first thing he did was sending dagger in the direction of mister Byun before he walked across Elena’s desk and winked at her. Your eyes widened slightly at the sight of it, left in awe. What had happened between those two last weekend? A week ago he hadn’t even thrown a single look in her direction and now he was dragging the eye contact until the very last moment before he broke it. You stiffened when he looked at you next and you felt like throwing up when he flashed you a flirty smile and pursed his lips as if blowing you a kiss. yet, he did it behind your friend’s back, making sure she didn’t see. It made you feel sick that even after you caused him to get into detention and you had turned him down multiple times he still didn’t seem to let it get in his way. Though, you couldn’t help but admire the courage and the confidence he was showing. If someone had treated you the way you had treated him you would probably bow your head in embarrassment. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter