Chapter 27

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, wake up.” A gentle hand laid on top of your back, shaking you softly as you mumbled underneath your breath and tried to hide your face even deeper inside of the pillow. A small chuckle resounded beside your ear, and the sound was pleasant and soothing. The hand disappeared, only to return so it could brush the hair from your face. A breath hit against the side of your face, causing you to shiver. Immediately you felt wide awake. “Heeri, wake up.” The whisper was still loud against your skin and instantly your eyes shot open, your peaceful slumber coming to an end. You found yourself laying face down on the couch, flat onto your stomach. In the exact way you had collapsed as soon as you’d gotten home. Baekhyun leaned back slightly, a smile of triumph lingering around this lips as he watched your stunned expression. For a second you couldn’t remember why you were here and what your day had been like. But when you tried to move to sit up, you instantly felt the slightly annoying ache in your leg, reminding you of your elegant mistake during gym. “Easy, you don’t want to hurt yourself.” He warned, at least he did remember what was going on. Now that you were finally awake and aware, there were all different kinds of smells penetrating your nose and you could feel your face light up by the thought of food. 

 

“I hope you’re hungry, I made us some diner.” He said as he offered you his hand, waiting for you to take it. All evening he had been careful and gentle with you, always making sure that you wouldn’t have to stand up for too long. He even let you nap, while you actually should be busy doing your home work. “Why didn’t you wake me? Now you had to do all of this by yourself, I could have helped.” You frowned, pushing the blanket from your legs and laying your hand in his enjoying the way his fingers curled around it and the warmth it caused to spread along your skin. He supported you as you pulled yourself up, and you hobbled slightly idiotic towards the kitchen. The pain wasn’t as bad as it had been before and the swelling had gone down thanks to the ice. You were sure that by tomorrow you’d be able to walk on it again. Yet, you still didn’t feel good about the fact that you didn’t know who had caused you to trip and you somehow couldn’t put Jongdae’s head out of your mind. The way the guy had looked at you when you had been sent off towards the school nurse, you didn’t like it one bit. You hadn’t forgotten what he had told you when you had caused him to get two sessions of detention. He’d been pissed, angry even. And you knew what happened if someone dared to bother him, they somehow all suffered the same faith. 

 

But he had seemed friendly the other day, he had pretended as if nothing happened. Perhaps that was just a game, a set up, to make you think that he wouldn’t do such thing. But you knew that Jongdae was capable of many things. If he didn’t get what he wanted he would do anything until he got it at last. “Having deep thoughts?” Baekhyun asked as you sat down on one of the chairs at the kitchen table. It was as if this guy was able to look right through you. You fixed your gaze at him and demanded yourself to think about what was happening right here right now as you smiled at him. He settled down across of you, before pointing down on your plate as to tell you that you should focus on your food. “Eat, before it gets cold.” He said and you rolled your eyes at his command. If you hadn’t been this hungry then maybe you would have rebelled against him, but your stomach roared loudly when you picked up your fork and attacked your meal. “I saw that you and Elena made up.” He noticed as he filled his mouth with food and chewed while staring at you inattentively. He seemed to keep an eye on you in school, even if you weren’t in his class. You swallowed before you spoke up. “After apologizing for at least twenty times she decided that maybe it was best if she would forgive me, though she didn’t seem very eager about it.” You said, and you saw how a deep frown covered his forehead. You already knew what he thought about the situation. In his point of view you didn’t have a single reason to apologize to your friend. 

 

He thought she was selfish and childish for reaction in such way, because it was your own choice if you were in the mood to join a party or not. Of course he was right, but you could also understand her point of view. If you’d really wanted to go out and Elena would brush you off then you would’t be too pleased yourself. Besides, you were the one who had been complaining that you didn’t get to spend any time with her anymore now that you didn’t live together. Her annoyance wasn’t completely misplaced, she did have a point. You didn’t say this out loud though, because you knew that Baekhyun would try to talk you out of that explanation. “How’s it going with that new teacher?” You asked instead, trying to change the subject. But as soon as you did you realized that you didn’t like this topic any more than the last one. You told yourself that you were asking him because you wanted to be polite. Yet, the look on his face almost caused you to wish that you had refused to ask this question after all. A small grin appeared on his face as he leaned his chin in his hand, small twinkles inside of his eyes as he clearly thought this was funny. “I already told you that you shouldn’t be jealous Heeri. I barely saw her since that morning, she kept to herself mostly. Besides, if my other male colleagues did their research in a decent way then I’m sure that she has a boyfriend.” He said, and you couldn’t help but feel relieved about that small fact, even though you knew that he had already ensured you that you had nothing to worry about. 

 

That jealousy inside of you, it was terrible. The fact that you felt such way meant that you cared more about him than you dared to admit. You hated the thought of him being with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter