Chapter 1

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pillow felt comfortable underneath your head and you were sure that you were drooling on it. But you were too caught up in your wonderful dream to give a damn about it and you just continued to sleep the morning away without a single care of the world. Being a high school student could be tiring, exhausting even, handling all the drama that was going on around you and everything that had to do with it. You were eighteen, and your last year of high school was about to start, the wonderful senior year which everyone always talked about as the best year in a whole school career. From this year on you would be an adult, responsible for yourself and your own rights. “Heeri!” Someone screamed your name loudly over the sounds of the handsome guy talking to you in your dream, and you furred your eyebrows as you tried to block the voice out. You didn’t have to think very long to know who it was that was trying to wake you up, it could only be one person. You had moved into a dorm as soon as you had had the chance to escape from your parents, the less time you had to spend with them to better. The relationship between you and your parents had never been very good, especially between you and your mother. Sometimes you felt the need to pull out her hair, but that was the child inside of you that was trying to make its way to the surface. You knew very well that your mother would only hate you even more if you would make her bold, but the image was just something that always made you feel better when the two of you would get in the middle of a fight again. Elena was your room mate, and beside that she was probably also your best friend. She was the person you told everything to, from the latest gossips to your biggest secrets. You two were inseparable, you never kept anything from her. 

 

“Get your lazy out of bed, we have to leave or we’ll both be late. There’s no way I’m going to get my kicked because you’re dreaming about some hottie in your bed and you won’t get up.” She continued and your groaned, wishing that you could do something to silence her, at least for the next five minutes, that was all you needed. The least she should owe you was the time to make a beautiful ending to this dream, like a kiss or something. Her voice was loud enough to wake up an entire army if she wanted to, but if it was up to you than you still preferred her voice over your alarm, because that was even worse. It wasn’t the first time that the two of you had been late because you had been too dreadful to get up in the morning. The thing was just that you weren’t a morning person at all, you would get grumpy and unpleasant if you had to wake up early, which was every day of the week except for the weekends. It was just so hard to get out of bed, with a mattress that was shaped against all the curves of you body and a blanket that cuddled you in the perfect way. The person who had invented school hadn’t thought about this awful detail, probably because he hadn’t known how it had felt to do it himself, the bastard. Eventually you kicked your legs out of the bed, feeling the cold air of your room hit your skin and make goose bumps appear on your skin. You had put the first step, now it was just a matter of pushing through. Elena was right, you had been in this situation many times before, so you had to get your out of bed before you would get her into trouble once more. You were the kind of friends that always went down together, so if you were late then she was too. 

 

After finding the energy to get out of bed you stumbled over towards the bathroom so that you could get ready. It was winter, the season you hated the most, another reason why you hated to get outside during this time of the day. It was still dark outside, the sun was still hiding behind the dark clouds and the moon was shining down on the landscape. Seriously, it even still looked like night. You flickered on the lights and bumped into the sink because you were blinded by the strong light and were busy blinking your eyes together in horror. You hated mornings, you wished they could just be scratched from your daily routine. With a tiring sigh you forced your eyes back open and almost flinched visibly when your eyes fell on the reflection of the girl you saw in front of you in the mirror. Sometimes you wondered if there was a monster shielding underneath your skin, which only came to surface during these hours of the day. Red sleeping spots were covering the side of your face and the skin of your arms, making you look as if you had some Infectious disease or something. Your skin was looking a little bit pale without make up, but you still noticed some black smear of mascara covering the edge of your eye, as if you had forgotten to take some of it off last night. And your hair, god, it didn’t look as if it could be tamed. It was pointing into all different kind of directions and looked as if it hadn’t been brushed for for days, it was a real bed head, as they called it. Thank god you hadn’t decided to sleep in today, you never would have been able to get finished on time. Where the hell were you supposed to begin in order to clean up the mess you had become just over a few hours? It seemed like it was going to take an eternity to fix yourself up, but you had exactly twenty minutes before Elena would start bumping her fists on the bathroom door and would tell you that you had to hurry up. As fast as you possibly could you reached out for your brush and combed it through your hair, feeling how the locks fell down your shoulders in smooth layers. The good thing was that at least you weren’t having a bad hair day, because then you would have been totally screwed. No time for curling irons right now. 

 

While sticking the toothbrush inside of your mouth and almost forgetting the toothpaste on it you grabbed a hold of your mascara and tried to put it on with one hand without poking your own eye out. It was hard to be a woman, during moments like this you wished that you were born with three legs instead of two, maybe then your parents would have loved you more too. You rinsed your mouth, cursed when the water dripped onto your shirt and created a few dark spots that looked as if they were caused by something very differently than some innocent liquid. Quickly you tossed it over your head and ran into your room again to look for something to wear. The only bad thing about the fact that your school didn’t have an uniform was that you actually had to pick out something decent to wear every morning. In the end you settled for a red sweater and some black ripped jeans, already knowing that you were going to regret that decision very soon. Knowing you were running short in time you rushed towards your desk and pushed some random books inside of your bag, wishing that you were taking the right ones. In the best situation than at least one of them would be useful in the end. You grabbed your phone from your nightstand and saw that no one had missed you over night, no texts or missed calls, that was good. You wiggled down the hall, almost bumped into the wall because you were hurrying too much and that would have caused you to get a broken nose, then you surely would have been late. When you got downstairs Elena was already waiting for you, her arms were crossed over her chest as she pulled up her eyebrows and stared at you. She was a beautiful girl, with long dark hair that fell like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter