Chapter 4

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teachers had other privileges than you had, so Baekhyun had already left the building when you were finally done with your classes that day. The good thing was that you were mentally able to prepare yourself during your walk for what was about to come. From now on you would be sharing a home with a guy, with your English teacher. Everything was going the exact way your parents wanted to, and you hated that thought. Maybe you should act like a little brat, maybe then Baekhyun would start hating you and then this would never ever work out. But you had no idea if you had it in you to act like that, because you detested those kind of people yourself. Luckily for you it wasn’t raining when you began your walk towards your new apartment, or even worse, snowing. If there was one thing you couldn’t handle than it was the small flakes that twirled down through the air and would turn the landscape into an icy white carpet. It wouldn’t be the first time you had landed face first in the snow because you had slipped. You could only hope that this year the weather gods would be with you and would give you some sun, and a soft winter. You glanced down on your phone to make sure that you were still going in the right direction. The only thing you knew about this apartment was the address, you didn’t even know what it looked like. So you had given it in on google maps and now you were letting a robotic female voice guide you the way through the streets.

 

Students were walking down the pavements, going home after a long day of school, ready to start their homework before they would be able to get their well deserved rest. You had no idea what your evening was about to look like, maybe Baekhyun expected you to clean or something. No way you were going to take care of everything in this house, living together meant working together, in and around the house. While thinking back of the conversation you two had had before you had left his class earlier today you wondered what else he still had to say to you. You hadn’t meant to get under his skin, it was just that there was so much frustration and anger boiling inside of you that you had to let it out. Walking around with these kind of feelings wasn’t healthy for anybody. But you knew that you wouldn’t be able to keep screaming at him, one moment he would get enough of it and he wouldn’t take it no more, which was understandable. Yet, you had already shown your weak side in front of him today and you were still embarrassed about it. You were going to make sure that would never happen again, you were a powerful woman for god’s sake. The last thing you were going to do was break down in front of him and let him have pity with you. You spotted a small stone laying in the middle of the pavement and you gave it a soft kick to get it out of your way. A gasp came over your lips and you visibly flinched when it hit the side of a car that was parked next to the road.

 

“.” You muttered and like a scared cat you let your eyes wander around just to see if no one had seen it. As subtile as possible you fastened your pace, without making it seem as if you were running away from something, jeez, you felt like a criminal. “You reached your destination, it's at your right side.” The woman suddenly spoke through your phone and you could only hope that car hadn’t been Baekhyun’s. If it was then you would pretend like you had nothing to do with this, the last thing you wanted was to pay for the damage you had made on his car. Slowly you hit your eyes up and stared at the big apartment complex in front of you. From the outside it looked wonderful, there were many windows and it all seemed very big and modern, but you weren’t going to judge until you had seen the inside. Would Baekhyun already be home? The thought that you had to face him and you had to get in there while he was sitting on the couch made you want to turn around and run back towards your dorm. You didn’t understand why living together would improve your relationship with him, wasn’t it better if you would keep some space from each other? You already missed your friend, the long conversations you had before you went to bed, the way she woke you in the morning. The thought that you had to use your alarm from now on so that you could get out of bed made you feel terrible. With stormy clouds hanging above your head you opened the door of the building and walked towards the elevator, remembering that your apartment was on the third floor.

 

Though you were met with a white paper, which told you that the elevator wasn’t working at the moment. You sniffed, this was the first sign that this wasn’t going to be anything good. With a frown on your forehead you turned around and walked towards the stairs, already dreadful by the thought that you had to climb them all and you knew that you would be panting by the time you got on the third floor. You should probably be embarrassed because your physical condition was so bad, but you couldn’t care less. Since your parents had always wanted you to join expensive sport clubs, you had done the exact opposite and you had told them that you wanted to take ballet classes, they had been devastated, too bad. Just like you had expected you were completely exhausted after you climbed the stairs and you caught your breath while walking towards the fancy, white door at the end of the hall. It smelled like someone had cleaned it just before you had arrived, and you pulled up your nose at the unpleasant scent. You continued to stare at the door while searching for your key inside of your bag, trying to listen if you heard any noise coming from inside that would give Baekhyun away, but it stayed completely silent. Maybe the wood was so thick that you wouldn’t hear any sounds through it, that was always possible. You noticed that your heart was starting to beat faster as you pushed the key into the keyhole and turned it around, hearing the locks open one by one. The fact that you didn’t know what to expect made all of this even worse and you demanded yourself to stop acting like a fool and just step inside before you would change your mind and you would turn around and run away. 

 

In one smooth movement you pushed the door open and stepped inside of a large hallw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter