My girlfriend's body shrinks back to a little kid (Irene ver.) (iii)

Seulrene: Once you know my name, there’s no turning back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi woke up from the rays of sunlight peaks through the sliding glass window of their room. The bear glances at the bed side clock table as it says seven in the morning.

 

"Oh peanut butter and jelly, I don't know I can wake up this early." She mumbles to herself. She then raised her arms above her head, stretching the remaining sleepiness away. Yawning, the bear remembers her literal baby bunny is still sleeping peacefully on her chest. The said baby bunny has encircled her arms around Seulgi's neck being comfortable on top of the bear's body. Seulgi took this opportunity to gaze at how mesmerizing her girlfriend is.

 

"I know you're so cute when you're sleeping but now that your body shrinks into a kid, you become 10,000 times cuter." Seulgi giggles softly, afraid that the said little Irene might wake up.

 

"It's like we've got our own daughter who exactly resembles as you." Seulgi stares down lovingly at little Irene while her hair gently.

 

"I like that." Seulgi smiles fondly.

 

The little Irene then, who is still eyes closed, subconsciously wraps her arms tighter at Seulgi's neck and adjusted her position from the bear's body. Contented from her new found position, the little Irene mumbles incoherent words from her sleep and flashed a bright smile unknowingly to the bear. Witnessing this, Seulgi swear she almost had a heart attack. She holds her breath for how many seconds, she doesn’t know.

 

"Phew baby, you'll be a death of me. You're illegal." Seugi chuckles quietly.

 

"If you keep being like this, I'm going to die. My heart is not ready for this." Seulgi kisses little Irene's forehead.

 

"I didn't sign up for this baby." Seulgi landed a quick kiss to little Irene's forehead again.

 

Seulgi then realized something.

 

"I keep talking on and on but you're still not waking up. What are you?" Seulgi chuckles.

 

"Anyways I'm going to prepare our breakfast." Seulgi gently releases little Irene's grip from her neck and placed her gently to bed. The bear put a pillow as a replacement of her for little Irene to hug, letting the baby bunny to sleep longer. Seulgi kisses little Irene's cheeks and proceeds to the kitchen.

 

 

--

 

 

Seulgi did a mental check of the food she prepared for their breakfast.

 

-doenjang soup (soybean soup vegetables) ✓

-cooked rice ✓

-kimchi ✓

-bean sprout side dish ✓

-spinach side dish ✓

-steamed egg ✓

-roasted fish ✓

 

"I guess this would be enou--" The bear was trailed off when she heard loud cries from the master bedroom. Like on cue, Seulgi sprinted the distance up to where her baby bunny is.

 

"Baby what happened?" Seulgi lifts little Irene in her arms and started caressing her back, calming the little bunny. The little Irene rested her head to Seulgi's right shoulder, instinctively wrapping her arms to Seulgi's neck.

 

"Ddeulgiiiiii *sniff* I woke up and you're not here. Why did you leave me? *sniff*" Little Irene continued her cries.

 

"I didn't leave you. I'm cooking our breakfast in the kitchen. Look, I'm wearing an apron." Seulgi gestures down to herself.

 

"See?"

 

Little Irene shakes her head.

 

"It's still the same. You still leave me. I hate you."

 

Seulgi wanted to laugh on how little Irene's logical thinking works but teasing is not the right time for now. Thus, the bear giggles.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry. Forgive this stupid bear. I will never leave you again." Seulgi kisses little Irene's cheeks.

 

"Stop crying baby." Seulgi cooed.

 

Little Irene nodded her head.

 

"Okay *sniff*" Little Irene moves away from Seulgi's neck and wipes her remaining tears on her face using her little hands. Smile is tugging along Seulgi's lips from the sight. Suddenly, a stomach growl is heard. Seulgi then burst out laughing.

 

"You hungry eh?"

 

Embarrassed, little Irene looks away from Seulgi's gazed with red hues displaying on her cheeks. Little Irene nodded her head twice.

 

"Ahh baby you're so cute!" Seulgi playfully pinch little Irene's chubby cheeks.

 

"Come on, let's eat." And the two made their way to the kitchen.

 

 

--

 

 

"Ddeulgiii."

 

"Yes baby?"

 

"Your hand. Gimme your hand."

 

Seulgi averted her eyes from the roadway to little Irene sitting beside her on the passenger's seat.

 

"Baby I can't. I'm driving."

 

The one and a half couple (A/N: Irene's body is half of her original size so.. XD), are on their way to Seulgi's work. The bear decided to bring little Irene with her since nobody will take care of her. She might be ended up alone in the house. And Seulgi wouldn’t let that happen, not now with Irene’s current condition. Plus Joyri and Olaf has work also. Hence, it leaves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter