My girlfriend's body shrinks back to a little kid (Irene ver.) (i)

Seulrene: Once you know my name, there’s no turning back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Seulgi-ya wake up~" The girl with messy hair tie and loose white shirt, shakes her girlfriend a little. The bunny woke up by the alarm on the bedside table. Actually, the morning alarm is for the bear but knowing on how Seulgi sleeps like a log, she needs someone to wake her up in every working day. Hassle right? Not when you’re a good girlfriend and willing to do it for the bear. Sleeping and waking up in the bear's arm are the favourite part of the bunny, every day of her life.

 

It's been two years since the two lived together. And Irene admits.. It's the second best thing happened to her. Maybe ya'll curious what's the first right? Well.. It's the day she met Seulgi. Isn’t she sweet?

 

Eyes still closed, the said girlfriend stirs a bit.

 

"Hmmm."

 

"Baby you're gonna be late."

 

"Zzzz."

 

"Seulgi."

 

"Zzzz."

 

"Seulgi don't you sleep on me again."

 

"Zzzz."

 

"Yah! Kang Seulgi!"

 

"Ahh-- bunny you're noisy." Seulgi rolls flat on her stomach and covers her head with a pillow.

 

Irene's left eyelid quirks in annoyance. Damn this baby bear, so lazy af.

 

"That's it! You're asking for it!" Irene snatch the pillow on Seulgi, (the one she covers in her head) and starts hitting her in the head.

 

"Ouch bunny!"

 

Seulgi turns around to make the hitting stop but she got hit, directly to her face.

 

"Uuuffff-- Stop! STOP!" Seulgi shields herself from the attacks. Of course, you wouldn't see such handsome face as hers anywhere. Her good looking features is gold. Rephrase that. Her entire being is gold.

 

Irene halts her hitting to the bear.

 

"You stupid lazy bear! Why do I need to do this every single morning?!"

 

Seulgi sits upright and leans her back on the headboard.

 

"It's simple. Because you love me." Seulgi grins widely and throws a wink to the fuming bunny.

 

Irene rolls her eyes. She hates it that it's true.

 

"You're stupid. Go take a bath while I prepare our breakfast." Irene stands up from the bed but Seulgi grabs her arm, pulling Irene towards her, making Irene fall on the bear's body. Seulgi then hugs her baby bunny tightly.

 

"Are you mad at me?" Seulgi looks down at the bunny between her arms.

 

"No. You're just stupid." Irene muffles.

 

Seulgi chuckles.

 

"I'm your stupid."

 

"I know."

 

Seulgi smiles to herself. Her baby bunny is so cute. The bear switches their positioning, resulting Irene on the bottom.

 

"How about you give me a kiss and I'll prepare our breakfast instead~"

 

Irene bit her lower lip. Not this alluring voice Seulgi always do when she wants it. Irene can't say no to this.

 

"I know you want it." Seulgi her lips seductively.

 

Irene's self-control was 100% when she wakes up.. Now it downs to 20%.

 

"You and I know this is not going to be just a kiss Seulgi."

 

"That's escalated pretty quickly." Seulgi chuckles.

 

"Besides I'm not the Boss in my company for nothing bunny. An hour late wouldn't hurt."

 

And that's when the bunny wraps her arms around Seulgi's neck, pulling the latter down for a kiss.

 

 

--

 

 

After the two are done with their intimate morning, as Seulgi calls it cising (as it is really a form of exercise which is good for the heart), the bear and bunny are having their breakfast. Suddenly, Irene phone beeps, indicating of a text she received. Irene swipes her phone to unlock.

 

"Baby, Wendy and the others are asking me for a night's out. Is it alright with you?"

 

Seulgi swallows chun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter