My girlfriend's body shrinks back to a little kid (Seulgi ver.) (i)

Seulrene: Once you know my name, there’s no turning back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we going to do?!"

 

"I don't know!"

 

"This is your fault Olaf! Irene-unnie will kill us for sure, thanks to you!"

 

"Why me?! I just bought that stupid wine on the store a few blocks from here. All of us drink the wine and only Seulgi turns to be like that!" Wendy said pointing to a wailing child with over-sized shirt dangling in her small frame.

 

"Who asked to have some drink huh? It's you!"

 

"Uh yeah? You agreed with it chicken!"

 

"It's still your fault dummy!"

 

"How it's still my fault?! Is there even a brain inside that thick head of yours or is it even functioning to begin with?!"

 

"What the--"

 

"Stop it the both of you. Nothing will happen if you two keeps fighting." Yeri said and wipes the little girl's tears whom they addressed as Seulgi.

 

"Seulgi-unnie stop crying." Yeri said and lifts the little kid. Yeri started cooing the child.

 

"Doohyun.. Doohyun.. Where's Doohyun?" The little kid cries continuously.

 

"Irene-unnie will be here in a minute. Please stop crying."

 

"Nooooo I want Doohyun!"

 

Everyone was clueless about what happened. After dinner, they decided to have some red wine and talk about random stories when out of nowhere, Seulgi's body shrinks back to a little kid. The mini-Seulgi is extremely adorable, cute, lovely, you name it, she have it all. However, how would they explain this situation to Seulgi's girlfriend? Irene will definitely skin them alive.

 

After receiving an emergency call from Yeri, Irene leaves her commercial filming right away. She drove back to the dorm all by herself. Whilst their manager stays behind to handle things with the staffs.

 

Parking outside of their dorm, Irene rushes exiting the car and runs to the door. The sight of her three band members and one child revealed in front of her eyes.

 

"What happened Yeri-ah? Where's Seulgi? And why there's a bottle of wine? Who give you permission to drink without my consent?"

 

"Dooooooohyuuuuuuunnnnnn." The little Seulgi struggles to Yeri's arms. Yeri put her down and she runs to Irene. The little bear almost trip to the oversized shirt she's wearing which is the same shirt she wore before this unknown phenomenon occured.

 

Irene squeals internally to the little child clinging on her right leg. On some unexplainable reason, she likes the child. It reminds her of Seulgi. And speaking of Seulgi, where the hell is she?

 

Irene lifts the little kid in her arms.

 

"Who is this child? How much is she? I'm willing to pay."

 

The three maknae's gasps.

 

"Oh My God Irene-unnie! What are you talking about? That's the real Seulgi!" Wendy mused.

 

"What? This is Seulgi?" Irene stares to the little child sobbing in her arms.

 

The three nodded in agreement.

 

"That's the emergency we're trying to say Irene-unnie." Joy said.

 

"Wait wait wait. I don't understand. How come this is Seulgi? Oh.. Are you pulling pranks on me again? I swear if this is a prank I'm going to punish the three of you."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter