My girlfriend's body shrinks back to a little kid (Irene ver.) (iv)

Seulrene: Once you know my name, there’s no turning back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi is a bit late of her business meeting now as she's contemplating on how she would attend her international partnership today. Because you know.. little Irene is being clingy-clingy and Seulgi don't know what to do.

 

"Uhmm.. Baby is it alright with you if I leave you here for a while? Don't worry my assistant will take of care of you." Seulgi asked as they were in the bear's office. Little Irene who is still wrapping her little arms around Seulgi's neck, shakes her head in disagreement.

 

"No... I don't want to.."

 

"But baby I have a meeting today. I can't bring you in there."

 

"…"

 

"Baby look at me."

 

"No.."

 

Seulgi leans away herself gently from little Irene to have a better look at her.

 

"Baby please.. I need to do this. I promise it won't be too long." Seulgi said in a comforting voice.

 

Little Irene forms her lips together in a pout.

 

"But you said you wouldn't leave me.."

 

Seulgi feels like a gun has been shot straight through her heart. The guilt is taking her over.

 

"I-I know but--"

 

"If you leave me here I will really hate you."

 

A cold imaginary ice water had splash to Seulgi's face. There's no way she would make Irene hate her again. Never in a million years. Because when Irene gets angry, she really means it. To the point you'll regret all of the wrong things you have done ever. It's that miserable. There's one time Irene got mad to Seulgi and she made the bear sleep on the couch.. For a week. So imagine the hardship the bear endured. It feels like dying. This might be exaggerating but imagine the nights you wanted to have those y times but you can't because she's upset to you. Seulgi can't remember how many times she curses herself for being stupid that resulted for her to cannot get under the pants of her girlfriend in a whole week. Ehem.. Did I just make Seulgi sound so erted? I might make it sound like that but she is.

 

And that's when Seulgi pledges to herself to never make Irene mad again. Ever.

 

Seulgi then chuckles nervously.

 

"T-That's what I said. Let's go."

 

Seulgi carried the files she will need on her right hand while on the left is where she holds little Irene. On the way to the meeting room, bunch of employees are saying their hello, Reni-ah, you're so cute, little cupcake, sweetie pie, cinnamon roll, little munchkin, to little Irene. Little Irene earlier is a little shy but now she manages to reciprocate the greetings with a warm smile. And of course, they can't contain the happiness little Irene gives to them for being so damn cute. No wonder if people start suing her.. For being illegal.

 

"Good morning Mr. Liu." Seulgi greeted the old man that looks in his fifties wearing eye glasses and a formal attire. After placing the files on the table, Seulgi offers her right hand for a handshake.

 

"Good morning too Ms. Kang." The old man stands up from his seat and flashes a smile to the bear. He took Seulgi's hand and shakes it.

 

"I'm sorry I'm a bit late." Seulgi plastered an apologetic smile.

 

"It's okay it's just a few minutes." Mr. Liu reassured. The old man then noticed the little kid in Seulgi's arms.

 

"Anyways, who is this kid? She's cute."

 

"Uhm this is Reni, my girlfriend's cousin." Seulgi said.

 

"Reni-ah say hi to Mr. Liu."

 

Little Irene glances up at the old man and smiled cutely.

 

"Annyeong~"

 

Mr. Liu smiles brightly from the sight.

 

"Oh my.. This little kid is so cute Ms. Kang." Mr. Liu chuckles.

 

"Hello too Reni-ah. You're a little angel." Mr. Liu cooed.

 

Little Irene giggles from Mr. Liu's baby talks to her.

 

"Ah~ You're so cute!" Mr. Liu grins widely. He looks like he's restraining himself to not squeeze those chubby cheeks little Irene having.

 

Mr. Liu then turn his attention to Seulgi.

 

"Ms. Kang, did you bring her here to make your way for me to agree in this partnership because it's quite effective." Mr. Liu laughs.

 

"At first it's not my intention to do so but because of what you had said Sir, I guess that's what I'm doing now." Seulgi laughs.

 

"Alright then, this makes me want to hear your proposal more, let's start."

 

 

--

 

 

Little Irene is seating in an individual chair beside Seulgi and vice-versa for the bear while Mr. Liu is seated across to them. Seulgi then begins discussing her proposal to Mr. Liu. Explaining her ideas and the outcome of the said agreement, Mr. Liu can see the expertise Seulgi have at such a young age. Mr Liu admits, she doubts Seulgi at first for being too young in the industry. He was also afraid for her lack of experience and knowledge on how she would handle the company. But with what Seulgi now is showing, in front of him, she proves him wrong. Mr. Kang always tells Mr. Liu that he will be amaze on his daughter. He's absolutely right.

 

Every words with much certainty, undeniable impressive ideas, a good mind set plan for company's progress now in present and in the future, everything is just perfect. These are what characteristics Mr. Liu is looking for. And the bear is lucky enough for the reason she has it all. However, there is one thing Mr. Liu keeps discerning..

 

"So.." Seulgi closes the files she finishes explaining to Mr. Liu.

 

"What do you think Sir?"

 

Mr. Liu adjusted his position on his chair and crosses his right leg to another.

 

"Everything is perfect. I like your idea. I already finish reading these files you gave me and it's splendid. In fact, I don't have any question at all. You answered all of my concerns in your presentation." Mr. Liu placed down the files Seulgi gave on the table. Mr. Liu then started massaging his beard.

 

"Although, there is one thing I keep noticing.."

 

Seulgi nervously swallowed the imaginary lump in .

 

"While you are discussing your proposal, Reni-ah keeps staring up at you. It's like she really listens to all of what you said. It's amusing." Mr. Liu chuckles.

 

Seulgi turns her head to little Irene. Little Irene just absentmindedly looking up at her and yet when their eyes met each other, little Irene started smiling brightly.

 

"Ddeulgi~"

 

Mr. Liu and Seulgi can't take it and almost fall off from their seats.

 

"That's it Ms. Kang. You got my approval. Be thankful to this little angel." M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter