Don’t you ever leave me, I’ll kill you

Seulrene: Once you know my name, there’s no turning back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyun?” She said caressing the top of my head, playing with my hair lovingly. We were laying on her hood’s car, resting our backs on the windshield. I was using her right arm as a pillow, straddling my right leg on hers. She reached for my right hand that resting on her stomach and entwined it. I smiled at the gesture. She never fails to flutter my beating heart which is only meant for her. Only for her. As the usual dates we had, on this deep late at night, we always end up on stargazing here at the cliff. But not too close as we do not want to fall. The blow of the wind was kind of chilly but her beside me, I feel warm inside.

 

“Mmh.” I lazily hummed. I was dozing off with how comfy the bear was. I think I can do this all day, every day, for the rest of my life.

 

“If I propose to you on the day we both graduated, are you going to say yes?”

 

I instantly flickered my eyes open. My mouth hangs open and I closed it again. I bring myself upward and looked at her. She turned her gazed on the sky to me, confused. Maybe because she lost her contact with me.

 

“Y-yah! How can you say it so casually?!” I said as I hit her stomach. I flinched because damn that abs, it’s so hard. I rubbed my hurt knuckles. She then sat up and grab my hand. She my hand gently.

 

“Hyun, who told you to punch my abs?” She snickered.

 

“Me, myself and I. Just what the hell with your question?”

 

“I thought you like spoilers.”

 

“I do! On manga’s, stories, anime’s or movies but not this one!” I scoffed.

 

She laughed.

 

“Answer my question Hyun.”

 

“How can I answer when my girlfriend blurted out something which is supposed to be a surprise? Where’s the affection in that?”

 

“Hyun we are on the 20th century. Things like that doesn’t exist anymore.”

 

I glared. She chuckled.

 

“Just kidding. You know I love you and I’ll do anything for you. What matters now is if you say yes or no.”

 

“How about a no?”

 

Her faced dropped in a split second. This time I’m the one laughing.

 

“What?! Hyun are you serious?!”

 

I laughed again.

 

“Silly. When we graduate, propose properly to me. Maybe I’ll change my mind.”

 

She exhales the deep sighed I don’t know she’s holding.

 

“I spend a lot of money and my precious time for nothing.” She pouts and dramatically put her right hand on her chest.

 

“What did you say you idiot?!” I said, hitting her again.

 

“Hyun stop it hurts! I’m kidding again! Just kidding!” She said and shield herself from my attacks.

 

“Kidding your face!” I said and hit her one last time.

 

We looked at each other and started to laughed. She pulls me closer to her and we lay again. I’m resting my head on her shoulder.

 

“I hate you stupid.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

Contented to what she said, we stayed in silence, enjoying each other’s company. I know to myself from the bottom of my heart, she means it. She might be the stupid of all the stupid bear in the world, but I love this stupid, I love her so much.

 

She then looked at me and cupped my cheeks.

 

“But seriously Hyun, I want to marry you.”

 

I felt tears were b in the corner of my eyes. I bit my lip, holding the threatening tears to fall and yet I failed. She looked at me worriedly.

 

“Hyun why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?” I sensed panick in her voice.

 

“What did I do in my past life to deserve someone like you?” I said and let more tears fall from my eyes.

 

She smiled, the smile I fell in love since the first time we met.

 

“I should be the one saying that. I’m so lucky to have you Hyun. You’re my everything.” She wiped the tears in my face.

 

The sobs escaped from my mouth. Why is she so good with words?

 

“Don’t cry anymore. I always want you to be happy. Smile for me Hyun.” She smiled.

 

I’m struggling to smile but I did. A crooked smile. She grinned widely. Seeing this, I calmed myself down and wiped the remaining tears.

 

“Ask me again.”

 

“What should I ask you?”

 

“You know what I mean.”

 

She giggled.

 

“Hyun, will you marry me?” She said and entwined our hands, she flashed a sweet smile to me.

 

“Yes, I will marry you. But next time you propose to me again, please bring your ring with you and down on bended knees please.”

 

“I will.” She chuckled. I hugged her tightly which she reciprocated with much intensity as I did.

 

“Don’t you ever leave me, I’ll kill you.”

 

“Never.”

 

“Always?”

 

“Always.”

 

 

--

 

 

It’s now early morning and she was driving for us on the way to our apartment. The one I call home. Our home. Her right hand was holding mine and her left hand on the steering wheel. We happily singing what song the radio plays. She took glimpses on me while she sings.

 

“What? Is there something on my face?” I asked after I caught her glancing to me again.

 

“Nothing. You’re so beautiful Hyun.”

 

I blushed. I can’t hide the smile forming in my lips. This bear is so stupid. So stupid. It’s 2am for god’s sake and she’s making me feel this way.

 

“J-just focus on the road, you stupid.” I said, spanking her hand on mine away from me.

 

“Hyun don’t be like that.” She said and she holds again my hand. I tried to yank her hand away but she grips my hand more. I let her be.

 

Turning in the corner, not too far, we witnessed a man pointing gun to another man, who is walking backwards slowly, begging for his life.

 

“Hyun I’ll try to stop them, call the police.” She said and unbuckles her seatbelt fast.

 

“Are you crazy?! I’ll call the police, don’t go there!”

 

“I need to Hyun. I’m soon to be a Hero, so why not now? I can’t let someone get killed in front of me. I stand firm for justice.”

 

 

“Bear?” I said as I snuggled closer to the crook of her neck.

 

“Yes baby?”

 

It’s one of these nights, in this bed, we’re hugging each other, waiting for ourselves to fall asleep. Random silly talks, whispering sweet nothings, kisses, cuddling to each other.

 

“Why did you take BS in Criminology?”

 

She pulled away and gave me a stern face.

 

“Promise me you won’t laugh.”

 

I chuckled.

 

“Okay.”

 

“I want to protect everyone and beat the bad guys.”

 

I laughed. It’s childish.

 

“Joohyun you promise!” She pouts. I kissed her lips.

 

“Sorry baby bear. It’s just so funny.” I giggled. She rolled her eyes.

 

“Hyun, after I graduate, I’ll be your hero.”

 

“You’re already my hero.”

 

 

“NO! I WON’T LET YOU! IT’S TOO DANGEROUS!” I shout and hold her in placed. But she’s too strong and let my arm go. My eyes start to water.

 

“Hyun, this is my future responsibility. I promise I’ll be back.” She said and open the car, leaving me behind.

 

She runs to the scene and I immediately open the door beside me, exiting the car. I can’t make myself to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter