Crocodile Dentist Game

Seulrene: Once you know my name, there’s no turning back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you tell me again what the hell I let myself into?" Seulgi asked.

 

Seulgi and Wendy were peeking at the corner of the classroom. They were hiding while looking at the students passing in the hallway. Seulgi was peeking on top while Wendy was below her. They were waiting for a certain someone to pass by.

 

"You lose on the Crocodile Dentist game and you are here to ask your crush, Irene Bae on a date." Wendy said.

 

"What if she says yes?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Then it's a win-win situation for you."

 

"What if.. What if she rejects me?"

 

"Then get along with it. That's life."

 

"." Seulgi cursed.

 

"You say it like it's that easy." Seulgi rolled her eyes.

 

"Can I do another dare? Just not this?" Seulgi asked as her eyes were at the students passing in the hallway.

 

"Hell no." Wendy uttered in strong disagreement.

 

"You need to do it. And if you don't, I'll send to Irene the picture of yours when your drooling in your sleep."

 

Seulgi loud gasped. Her eyes widen in terror.

 

"How dare you blackmail me?! Are you even my friend?!"

 

Wendy laughed in a sarcastic manner.

 

"Seriously? Coming from you?" Wendy laughed again.

 

"Remember what you made me do yesterday you ing piece of ?"

 

 

 

Flashback..

 

 

 

Yesterday..

 

 

"Hey Wendy! Look what I've got!" Seulgi giddily took a seat beside Wendy and presented to her a Crocodile Dentist toy.

 

Wendy raised her eyebrows.

 

"Children's toy?" Wendy asked.

 

"I didn't know your maturing backwards."

 

Seulgi snorted.

 

"You're only saying that because you didn't know this game." Seulgi then lift the Crocodile Dentist's jaw all the way up, resulting to its mouth to be wide open.

 

"Press it's tooth one by one."

 

Didn't mind it that much, Wendy obliged what Seulgi said. Wendy was alternatively pressing the tooth one by one on each sides. She was on her seventh tooth when the Crocodile Dentist snapped down. Surprise, Wendy laugh out loud looking at her index finger gotten chomp.

 

"This is cool! Where did you get this?" Wendy said between laugh.

 

"I saw this by the kids playing at the park while I was jogging yesterday. It's so funny I decided to buy my own." Seulgi also laughed.

 

"How about we play this with a twist?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"The first person who got chomp three times means they lost and the other person will dare the loser to do anything they want. How does sounds?"

 

"Splendid." Wendy grins widely.

 

 

 

After intense ten minutes battle..

 

 

 

Wendy got three chomped first which means she lost and required to do the dare Seulgi will tell her. Wendy was so annoyed she threw the Crocodile Dentist toy off the wall. The toy split in half.

 

" that toy." Wendy said in hatred.

 

"What's your dare?"

 

Seulgi was laughing in tears while picking the toy up. She then attached it together from the connector to each sides. Seulgi wiped away her laughter tears.

 

"Confess to your Mom that you're pregnant."

 

Wendy's eyes bulge out from their sockets.

 

"ARE YOU ING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!"

 

Seulgi burst out laughing again.

 

"Yes, I'm serious. That's my dare." Seulgi tried to respond with stoic face but she can't help laughing.

 

"When we got home later, I want you to video call me and place your phone somewhere hidden so Auntie wouldn't see it. Then confess that you're pregnant."

 

"What if I didn't do it?"

 

"Then do you want me to tell Joy that you have a crush on her since grade school?"

 

At this very moment, mix emotions were what Wendy felt. She was furious, astounded, terrified. All in one. But the big question was--

 

"How did you know?! I didn't tell anyone about it! Not even you!"

 

Wendy's eyes bulge out of their sockets once again when Seulgi took out her diary from her bag. Seulgi then started flipping the pages of Wendy's diary.

 

"Entry #143. Dear Diary, Today I was so happy when Joy--"

 

"Stop! Stop it!" Wendy snatched her diary from Seulgi's hands. She then put the diary on her own bag.

 

"Alright I'll do it just shut your mouth."

 

"Okay, you have my word." Seulgi laughed again.

 

"I won't spill the bean. Cross my heart." Seulgi pledge as she draws a cross on her chest using index finger.

 

"You should be. If you ever did, I'll kill you with my own two hands. After that, I'll bring you back to life to kill you again."

 

Seulgi didn't feel intimidated at all. Not a bit. She just laughed her out while Wendy was glaring deathly at her.

 

"Laugh all you want. I'll get my revenge on you real soon."

 

 

 

Upon arriving home..

 

 

 

"Mom I'm home! Where are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter