My girlfriend's body shrinks back to a little kid (Seulgi ver.) (ii)

Seulrene: Once you know my name, there’s no turning back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, we can't cancel the fan meeting later. We've been delaying it for two weeks now. Fans will be furious Irene-sshi." Their manager said.

 

"But Oppa, we have a problem. Seulgi is like this. She can't show up being like this." Irene said while feeding little Seulgi.

 

The Red Velvet members are eating their breakfast when manager-oppa arrives at the dorm. Joyri, Olaf and baby bear are silently listening to Irene and their manager. They are discussing about the fan meeting later and about Seulgi's current condition.

 

"I know, I know." Manager-oppa massages his temples. He still can't believe on what happened to Seulgi and yet the fan meeting in the afternoon is the top priority right now. The CEO can't accept another delays and he will be doom if he tries to rescheduled it again.

 

"How about you four attend the fan meeting later and we'll say Seulgi is sick so she can't attend?"

 

Little Seulgi pries in.

 

"Nbsbsjsisjs hshsvsjsisiss adeaggavshsjsjn!"

 

"Seulgi chew your food first before you speak." Irene uttered.

 

Little Seulgi chew and swallows the food in . When she's done, she said, 

 

"Noooooo! I promise Reveluvs that I'll see them later. I'm keeping my promise." The little Seulgi's brows knitted together.

 

"Aissh Seulgi, look at you. You're a child right now. You can't just say you are Seulgi to the fans."

 

"Yes I'll say I'm Ddeulgi." Little Seulgi stated.

 

The four members and the manager face palm themselves. 

 

"She really is Seulgi-unnie. She's so dumb." Yeri uttered.

 

"Yeri she's still your unnie!" Wendy yells.

 

"But.. Okay I agree with you." Wendy sighs.

 

Joy chuckles.

 

"If Seulgi wants to go then she'll go. We'll say she is Seulgi's cousin to the fans. How does sounds?" The manager said. 

 

Irene looks to the members and all of them nodded.

 

"Sounds good."

 

"Great. After you finish your breakfast, go wash up. We'll be leaving early. You need to do make up and stuff."

 

"Yes oppa."

 


--

 


"1, 2, 3 Happiness! Annyeonghaseyo, Red Velvet imnida." Irene, Wendy, Joy and Yeri said and bows to the fans. It's one in the afternoon and they are on the fan meeting now.

 

A welcoming loud cheers echoed from the fans.

 

"We want to apologize on Seulgi's behalf for a reason she can't attend today. She received an emergency call last night from their home. She said she's sorry for not keeping her promise." Irene announces on the mic.

 

"It's okay! We still love her!" A male fan yells from the crowd.

 

"Family first before anything else and bunny!" A female fan yells.

 

All of them laughs.

 

"Why also me?" Irene giggles.

 

"Because Seulrene Forever!" Fans yells waiving their bear and bunny banners.

 

Red hues spread along Irene's cheeks.

 

"Reveluvs stop it. They might reveal they're dating or something." Wendy said on the mic and winks to the crowd.

 

The place roars with fans squealing.

 

"I know it Seulrene is real!"

 

"My ship is sailing!"

 

"So much for my slander heart!"

 

"Get married already!"

 

"If Seulrene will reveal they're dating then we will reveal Joyri too!" Joy shouted to the crowd.

 

Everyone has gone wild. Everyone is a squealing mess. Everyone are thankful they're ships are true.

 

"Joyri I love you!"

 

"My savage queens!"

 

"Evil maeknaes!"

 

"I ship you damn hard!"

 

"How about you Wendy! Wanna be my girlfriend!" A male fan shouted to the crowd again.

 

"I would love to." Wendy grins widely.

 

And the male fan faints.

 

"Silence please. I still have something to say." Irene said to the fans.

 

The noise went down.

 

"As for Seulgi's absence, we have a special guest. Let's give a round of applause for Seulgi's cousin."

 

Everyone squeals again to the mini-Seulgi version entering from the back stage.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Ddegi imnida." Little Seulgi bows to the crowd. She have a name tag of "Segi" in her shirt.

 

"Segi-ya you're so cute!"

 

"You look like a mini-Seulgi!"

 

"Baby bear! What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter