My girlfriend's body shrinks back to a little kid (Irene ver.) (ii)

Seulrene: Once you know my name, there’s no turning back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Irene-unnie becomes a kid!"

 

"WHAT?!" Seulgi hastily prompted upwards from her seat.

 

"W-What do you mean Irene becomes a kid? Where are you guys clubbing out? I'll go there." Seulgi grabs her car keys and wallet in the coffee table and goes straight to the coat rack. She picks her leather jacket and turns the door knob, ready to leave the house. She didn't care if she's still in her sleep wear or does she even wear shoes to begin with. All in her mind right now is her bunny. And that's the most important.

 

"No need Seulgi. Stay right there and wait for us. I'll explain it to you once we get there. We're on our way. I'm hanging up--"

 

"N-No wait. Tell me is Irene okay? Is my baby okay?" Seulgi is on dead tracks at the front of the door. The bear was afraid if something bad happened to her bunny. If she is, Seulgi will lose it for sure.

 

"Yes she's okay. Don't worry too much. We'll see you in a bit." Wendy then ended the call.

 

Seulgi stares at her phone a little longer. After some seconds, the bear realized she was still standing at the front door. With a heavy heart, she drags her feet to the living room and plopped herself on the couch. She's so worried that she brings herself upward again and started pacing out back and forth. Wendy said to not worry too much but can you blame the bear? Her world is Irene and she would definitely collapse if the bunny caught up in an accident. Wendy also said it's an emergency but her bunny is okay? What does it mean? Seulgi is not that smart so processing everything in the dumb head of hers is quite difficult. It's "one thought at a time" policy you know. The bear bit her thumbnail in anxiety as she doesn’t know what to do.

 

Half an hour passed, the bear heard their doorbell rings. She rushes to the door and almost trip herself at nothing. Opening the door, the sight of Olaf, chicken, and the squirtle with a little kid weeping in her arms greets her. Seulgi thought the little kid is somewhat familiar.. From the little rounded eyes, small pointed nose, pink luscious lips and skin as white as snow. Hence, the expose evidence puzzled her.

 

"Dddddeeullllgggggiii." The little kid cries, reaching her both arms to the bear.

 

Ddeulgi? Only one person who calls me like that..

 

.

 

..

 

...

 

 

Oh .

 

"D-Don't tell me that kid is.." Seulgi trailed off.

 

"Yes you're right unnie.." Yeri nodded her head.

 

"This is Irene-unnie."

 

Seulgi is taken aback.

 

"H-How?? Oh my god bunny what happened to you?!" Seulgi step forward and took the little bunny is Yeri's arms. The little Irene wraps her arms around Seulgi's neck, continuous her crying.

 

"If I know this is gonna happen, I wouldn't agree to make Irene come with you." Every word Seulgi spats are like venom, full of hatred and madness at the same time. The three gulped an imaginary lump in their throats. They knew they're in trouble.

 

"Explain."

 

The three tenses up.

 

"S-Seulgi I swear we also don't know what happened, I--" Wendy cuts off.

 

"How come you didn't know?! You're the one is Irene with!" Seulgi hisses.

 

"You better explain to me properly and thoroughly before things get ugly in here." Seulgi threatens.

 

"S-Seulgi-unnie listen to us first. We really didn't know what happened. We're telling the truth! Cross my heart!" Joy gestures crossing her heart.

 

Seulgi didn't respond, thus she glares dangerously at them.

 

"Like Joy said, it's the truth. We're drinking our ordered cocktails and out of nowhere, Irene-unnie turns to be like that." Wendy pointed her index finger to the little bunny in Seulgi's arms.

 

Seulgi laughs mockingly. Of all the things Seulgi hates, it is the people who lies to her.

 

"You wanted it to be like this huh?" Seulgi picks up her phone and dials a number.

 

"Hello 112?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter