My girlfriend's body shrinks back to a little kid (Seulgi ver.) (iii)

Seulrene: Once you know my name, there’s no turning back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you Reveluvs! Let's meet again!" Irene said to the fans. She's saying her farewell as the fan meeting for the day has ended.

 

"Nooooo we don't want to go home!" Fans yells from the crowd.

 

"They said they don't want to go home." Joy uttered to other members.

 

"Okay you don't but I will." Yeri said.

 

The crowd roars with laughter.

 

"I'll stay here but give me money then so I can buy food for myself later."

 

"Yeri!" Wendy shouts.

 

Fans roars with laughter again.

 

"Just kidding unnie." Yeri said and laughs. Tsk such a waste.

 

A female fan yells from the crowd.

 

"Can I take Segi-ya home!"

 

Irene glares coldly to the female fan.

 

"No."

 

The female fan laughs nervously.

 

"That's what I said!"

 

Little Seulgi decided to pries in.

 

"Even if we parted our ways now, you all are always in my heart." Little Seulgi eye smiles to the crowd.

 

The fans are in awes.

 

"Segi-ya, you're so sweet!"

 

"Segi-ya I belong to you!"

 

"Segi-ya I'm a police and you're under arrest!"

 

Little Seulgi eyes widens.

 

"W-W-Wae? What did I do officer?"

 

"You're under arrest for stealing my heart!"

 

Little Seulgi giggles.

 

"I'm not sorry for that."

 

"Segi-ya I love you!" A female fan yells.

 

Little Seulgi grins widely.

 

"I love you too."

 

The female fan squeals.

 

"How about us!" The male fan referring to him and the other Reveluvs.

 

"Of course I love you too. I love you all."

 

Everyone fell in love with Little Seulgi.

 

 

--

 

 

After convincing here and there to the fans, saying they will meet again soon, Red Velvet manage to get inside their service shuttle to go back to their dorm. Usually after every event, you can see Irene seated beside her baby bear but not today. Upon opening the shuttle, without saying a word or glancing to other members, Irene took a seat beside the driver.

 

The members look at each other. The three got an idea about what's happening whilst the baby bear is clueless. The four members get inside the shuttle, occupying the backseat.

 

"Bunny.. Why are you seated there? You should be here beside me." Little Seulgi asks.

 

Without sparing a single glance at the baby bear, Irene said,

 

“Don’t mind me. I’m fine.”

 

The three knows their leader is not “fine” at all.

 

“But bunny.. I like it you here beside me..” Little Seulgi pouts.

 

"Oh really? The bracelet in your arm is saying the opposite.”

 

“What? This?” Little Seulgi raise her right arm.

 

“What’s the connection with you seated beside me and the fan who gave me this?”

 

Irene got confuse to what she said. She’s really upset and she forgot to think rationally but her being upset is taking over.

 

“I-I don’t know. It’s for you to find out.”

 

“What? Seriously bunny I don’t get it.”

 

“Ohh you don’t get it?” Irene chuckles mockingly.

 

“Then go let the fans touch your hand or touch your face. Seriously I don't mind!"

 

Everyone in the shuttle are startled. Even the driver who silently listening got goosebumps all over. Who knows the Goddess with delicate face can be scary when she gets mad? Oh no, no, no.

 

"Or why don't you just say I love you to the fans? You love them right? If you want, you can marry them. I don't care."

 

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

 

~Oh oh Oh oh My love is on fire. Ohhh Now burn baby burn~

 

“Bunny..”

 

“Don’t talk to me KANG.”

 

Little Seulgi swallows an imaginary lump in . When her bunny calls her by surname, it means she’s really mad. The whole ride to their dorm went silent. Only the stealing glances from the three maeknaes took place.

 

 

--

 

 

“I’m going to my room now. Don’t bother ask me for dinner, I don’t have an appetite.” Irene then closes the door of her room.

 

That is the first thing Irene said after they got at their dorm. The three maeknaes knew their leader is jealous of what happened back at the fan meeting. Well think about it, who wouldn’t? Not when your girlfriend innocently flirts to anyone. Addends to it the fact she just becomes a cute little cub who attracts everyone with a simple smile and adorable features. Who cares if it’s a fan or not? It’s still counts.

 

Little Seulgi stares at the door of her bunny. The tears are b in the corner of her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter