Chapter 11

Too Late To Run!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yaaa … Kim Taehyung … Come eat! "

V just whined in his sleep as he moved on the couch hugging the blanket. Byul went closer to him kneeling beside him as she splashed some water on his face:

-Yaaa I thought you said youre hungry!

"See … you act like a complete Nuna! How should I not call you that?" He whispered with his deep voice"

She stood up walking away from him:

"Well to think about it … mentally Im 10 years more mature than you. So yeah in that case keep calling me Nuna!"

He got up from the couch and walked toward her and grabbed her head pinching her ears:

"What did you say? Do you wanna die? Say youre sorry!"

"Yaaaa It hurts … "

"Say sorry …"

"Alright Im sorry … let me go!"

He let her head out of his grasp and smiled in victory walking towards her small table across the house:

"Nuna … you need to start to learn cooking … how is it that every time you make Ramen?"

"If you're too unhappy you can just stop visiting my house eating all of my food Kim Taehyung."

"Of course not … you will cry without me … I'm just telling you for your own good … no one will marry you if you don’t know how to cook."

"Don’t worry about that … No one will marry an orphan in the first place … so I don’t need to know how to cook … Ramen is enough for me to survive."

"Don’t worry I'll marry you."

"Oh Please …  I would rather adopt a dog Kim Taehyung, they have less trouble than you"

"Woah … youre really mean arent you? You used to be so nice when we were younger

She took a bottle of Soju and water out of her fridge and walked back to the table sitting in front of him:

"Its only because I pitied you because I thought youre homeless like me … I didn’t know youre faking it then"

"Technically Im homeless … Although I have a place to stay I wouldn’t really call it a home, I prefered that orphanage to be honest"

She looked at him thinking for a few seconds as she pour some soju in a glass and asked:

"Why were they following you?"

"they cant appreciate my art … they think its graffiti … and graffiti is illegal"

"Yaaa stop drawing on the street"

"But it looks more beautiful there."

"But its not your property … just draw on a paper … or I don’t know … "

"What about you wall? Its white and clean."

-No thanks … I have enough nightmares without your creepy doodles , also the landlord lady will kill both of us if she knows you're doodling on her precious home"

He shook his head in disappointment:

"This Nuna … wow this is really sad … how can you be as blind as those cops? Doodle? One day I'll become a worldwide artist and you will regret not recognizing my talent"

She drank the glass of soju in one shot rolling her eyes at him

"Woah … you're becoming an alcoholic now … how can you drink that like water so easily."

"Yaaa Kim Taehyung … stop eating … Go home ."

He shook his head signalling a no as he said:

"You shouldn’t have took my responsibility when we first met … now that you did you should take care of me until the end … get it?"

"Eat your food and stop talking before I take responsibility of your death"

 She poured more Soju in her glass but he snatched the glass away and drank the liquid in a swift movement

"Yaaa If you get drunk Ill kill you … last time you threw up on my couch."

"You'll take care of me , its alright"

She sighed looking back at V as she poured herself another glass, deep inside happy to have him around.

-

She checks her phone for the 100th time just to ignore the awkward looks of people passing by. She gets it, no one just stays in front of a club at 12 pm at night. You either go in or you leave, but she's not here to drink or party tonight.  She quickly looks up just  to double check a few people that are walking out of the entry and her eyes catches him.

"Excuse me?"

Suga looks back confused and furrows his eyebrows as he sees her"Do you have something to say?"

Byul hesitates and tries to speak with a friendly smile "Umm… Its just that … I don’t really feel comfortable owing you so much money specially after you gave me so many gift! Here"

He looks at the envelope in her hands and sighs in frustration "Buy me a drink then"

"Pardon?" (PS Jungkook's Pardon though hahaha)

"I told you, If you wanna return the favour just buy me drink"

She smiles awkwardly , slightly feeling uncomfortable with the idea but too shy to refuse.

"Sure , when are you free?"

He casually looks at his watch "Now, I was actually thinking of getting some drink, lets go now"

She looks back at him taken aback but just smiles "S…sure!"

He walks ahead of her "I know a good place to chill, follow me!"

She nods obediently following him walking to a nearby pub. He casually waves his hand to the owner and sits on his usual space. She smiles seeing the table is at the very back, somewhere very quite. She's glad they have something in common.

"What do you usually drink?"

"Soju" she responds almost immediately blushing as she realizes she might look like a cheap drinker to him.

He smiles "You looked like youre a light weight, doesn’t look like you drink Soju"

"youre right, Im a lightweight"

"Tell me about it, you couldn’t keep your eyes open that night after a bottle"

"It was actually two"

"Oh yeah?" He laughs while waving for the waiter to take their order. He orders a couple of bottles and some side dishes. The waiter comes back with their orders and byul looks at the amount of drink he ordered and bite her lips hoping he wont force her to drink all that with him.

"Don’t look so scared, it makes me feel like a jerk who wants to intoxicate a girl and get her in bed"

She blushes cursing herself for being so easy to read "No its not that, Im just worried I might cause even more trouble for you like last time."

"Its alright , Ill just take you home again then, well at least I should give you some fan service shouldn’t I?"

"Fan service?"

"Didn’t you say youre my fan? Did you change your mind already?"

"No … I mean yeah … I am a fan "

"Pour me some drink "

"Sorry?"

"Woah … so you want me to pour the drink as well? Just by looking at you I can tell youre younger than me! How old are you?"

She quickly grabbed the bottle and filled his glass "Im sorry, I don’t really drink with others so Im not really used to serve others as a younger person. I'm 18"

"I have a dongsaeng like you , He says the same "Hyung, Im not used to serve drink because I don’t drink often" , It doesn’t work on me , you younger people just wanna slack off " He smiles enjoying teasing the gullible girl.

"No , for real , I don’t drink with others a lot"

"Who do you drink with then? Your boyfriend?"

She gulps not sure how hes gonna take the next few words shes about to say "Alone, I drink alone"

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter