Chapter 7

Too Late To Run!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked down at her unconscious in his hands looking around for anyone to ask for help but there was no trace of anyone . "ahhh I am on the roof" he thought laughing at himself secretly.

he took his phone out of his pocket calling his frequent taxi driver who would drive him home when he was too drunk while still holding on to her head with one hand.

-Ahjussi … Can you please drive someone home for me? … um no its not me! I'll text you the address then… see you!

He then put his phone in his pocket sitting across her on the ground while putting her head on the wall to release his hand.

He looked around her looking for her handbag and slowly opened her bag taking her wallet out to find any kind of ID with her address  on it. He then quickly typed the address on his phone  quickly putting the wallet back in her bag.

He went a bit closer to her patting her shoulder:

-Hey! Wake up! You should go home!

Receiving no response from her he gave up quickly tilting his head looking at her as he remembered her words:

-"This is a secret but … I sometimes record your music with my phone so I can listen to it later."

He smiled but immediately shook off the smile off his face as he lit another cigarette, waiting for the taxi driver to get there. 

-

 

She opened her eyes feeling like shes about to puke so she quickly pulled the car window down trying to inhale some fresh air. She then looked at the person in the front seat confused as she whispered:

-Ahjussi who are you?

-Oh … are you awake now? Young lady you must have had too much drinks! Now tell me is this your address?" he said handing her the phone!

He looked at the screen and replied: Yeah but how did you know?

-Young lady, you shouldn’t drink like that without anyone around you! It can be quite dangrous for a lady in your age.

She looked down embarrassed as she tried looking for her bag and found it on the seat beside her taking out a bottle of water and took a sip in silence as they arrived in front of her house.

She  got off quickly looking for her wallet and whispered:

-Thank you ahjussi! Sorry about the trouble! How much is it?

The old man smiled looking at her with compassion:

-Someone has already paid. Just make sure next time you drink with someone beside you. Not everyone are so caring! You never know what can happen!

She nodded embarrassed of her action as she whispered a thank you and bowed as he drove away from her! She looked at the car racing away from her still trying to get her mental state together when she suddenly remembered:

-Wait … should have asked who that person was!

She said as she slapped her forehead frustrated at herself!

 

-

 

He walked up the stairs to the roof lighting another cigarette. As he was opening the door to the roof his phone buzzed and he looked at the screen:

-Yoongi Ah! I just got her home! She was conscious when we got to her home! you dont have to worry!

"thank you Ahjussi" he texted back walking inside as he inhaled the bitter substance into his lungs. He walked to the edge of the roof where he could see the street but stopped as he felt something under his feet almost tripping him over to fall.

He looked down finding a pink journal with traces of his shoe sole on it. he picked it up opening it to the page that was bookmarked by a pen on the page.

 

Dear Diary

I hate clubs. I don’t even know why I was writing a whole paragraph trying to convince myself that I love this place.

The only reason I ever wanted to come here was because  he was once here. And yes Mr Logic I just said Was because maybe you are right!

Maybe He was never here, He was never real! I don’t really know at this moment!

The only thing I know is that I'm not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter