Model Contest Day

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school organizes Model Contest Day by SM Agency. Who else is excited if not Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon tried her luck by attending auditions without use people who have the power is her parent. She is willing to go jogging, take care of her diet to get the ideal body shape for two weeks.

"You don't want enter this competition?" Seok Jin ask me. I'm kind of surprised to suddenly someone asked of it. I said "No thanks. Waste my time. After all, this not my ambition." Seok Jin just smile at me after he heard my explanation.

After three weeks, the result of the competition is come out. All students are entering the hall to hear the competiton result. That result does not surprise me because it was expecting one person most qualified. Hyoyeon excitedly take her gift from people give gifts. Unexpectedly, Jungkook carring a bouquet of various flowers and give Hyoyeon on stage. Jungkook whisper to Hyoyeon and said "This way of support from cousin" Jungkook smile at Hyoyeon and waking down from the stage. All female students in school seemed jealous at Hyoyeon with Jungkook actions. Most female students have crush on Jungkook with his attitude.

Two weeks ago the decision was annouce, Hyoyeon did not come to school for two weeks without explanatory letter or Medical Certificate. Many people ask where Hyoyeon. Jungkook tell about Hyoyeon quit school because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter