Who's That Girl?

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the school bell rang, It show the times is up. I pack my stuff before return my house. While I pack my stuff, someone girl from the same school approached Jungkook. She persuades Jungkook back home together. I just look at their situation. She noticed me and showing off annoying facial expressions. I kind if don't care about it. I responded back with same reaction at her and grabbed my school bag and walked out of the class. Jungkook ask her while pack his stuff "What you want?" She said "invite you back home together" She linked her hands at Jungkook and give sweet smile at Jungkook. Jungkook act don't care about her and kept out of the class.


When I want to take my bicycle, I saw that girl pull off Jungkook's arm. He blocked her hand. After that situation, he went toward the door of Bentley car that was waiting for him. The facial expression from that girl looks disappointed when Jungkook's car was moving. After the incident, she went toward the door of a Mercedes Compressor's car that was waiting for her.

JI EUN's POV

I saw that they acted like a drama. What relationship with Jungkook and that girl?? Hmm.. Is it good for me to investigate that matter? Or I just ignore it?? Hehh Ji Eun nah, why you become busybody since knew him?? Are you jealous?? Hahahah, who wants the boy who doesn't have any feeling??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter