Change Of Shifts

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook go to work in two months. Even in mood fight situation, Jungkook still send a message at me. He want to say he want departed. During he not here, I'm not feeling well, kept vomiting and no appetite. I decided go to clinic for medical check-up. "Congratulations Dr Ji Eun, you will be a mother. Around seven or eight weeks" that doctor tell to me while give me smile broadly to me.

I want tell at Jungkook but hold on. When we want celebrate our wedding anniversary, I can tell this good news. Waiting Jungkook came back first. Two months before he was supposed to return home but he swap Min Yoongi's flight schedule. When cafeteria airport, Jungkook and Min Yoongi have breakfast together. Suddenly, Min Yoongi got a call from his family in-law. They want to tell him that his wife had entered the labour room. But he can't go because stuck his schedule. Besides Min Yoongi promised his wife will enter the labour room together. He told Jungkook replace his workplace. Originally Jungkook don't want it but Min Yoongi bait wih will gives Hanwoo Beef for one month. Jungkook agreed. He agreed not because that Hanwoo Beef but Min Yoongi always help him.

The next day, Jungkook go to work which should work is Min Yoongi. Before he depart. Jungkook sent a message at me, he want tell that his work schedule change with Min Yoongi.

Jungkook :Honey, my work schedule change with Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter