It's That Mystery Boy??

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 My clock is always ringing. I cover my ears with my pillows until my mom knocked the door. " Ji Eun, are you still sleeping?? Get up my dear". When I heard that, I open my eyes slowly and watch my alarm clock. It's 5.30 o'clock. Why should chaos it's early. I sighed. I stand up and take my towel and go to bathroom. I continued to sleep in the bathroom while I brush my teeth.

Suddenly, my dad knocked my room door and said "Ji Eun, What are you doing in bathroom? Washing bathroom? Or you count drop of water?. Silent . "Are you remember today is your first day at new school?" Silent again. "JI EUN AHHH!!" my dad shouted. I stood up and was suprised and reply to my dad "Yes? I'm shower right now" "Yeah right" my dad said while he smiled. My dad went down and tell my mom "I think your beloved daughter was sleeping in bathroom" My dad laughed. My mom heard what my dad said, she shakes her head  and continue her cooking.

Ahh.. So refreshing. I looked my alarm clock while I rub my hair with towel and brush my hair and froze. WHATTTT!?!? 7 o'clock?? OMAI I'm late.. Haaa I'm late. I cried. I quickly grabbed my school uniform and wear with a rushed. I went down and took a piece of bread and wear shoes. I'm grateful because my new house with new school is short distance so I can ride a bike.

 

AT SCHOOL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter