Got News

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did not expect that message was last message from Jungkook. That flight from Canada to South Korea burns in the air because the engine plane suddenly explodes. The aircraft wreck found at Moscor, Russia.

Coincidentally I through In the area of hospital's television and saw news of the incident. The reader news tells the list of names of passengers once with crews killed. I'm big shocked because Jungkook's name in that list too. I'm crying a loud until the nurse and another doctors told me calm down. Maybe my body so weak and shocked that news, I'm pissed out.

The South Korean Government demanded the victim citizenship to bury at Korea. Lucky The Russian Government cooperates over that incident. During the Jungkook's funeral, many people coming including his close friends at Seoul Foreign School. Hyoyeon coming too. Many people may give their condolences to me but Hyoyeon keep blaming at me because married him and give bad luck for Jungkook. Hyoyeon create a chaos until her family pull out her before worse. Jungkook's mother just hugged me and told me rest.

After that incident, Captain Min Yoongi and his wife are coming. He feel guilty because swap with Jungkook. As a sign of redemption of guilt, he offers to support my life especially I'm pregnant. Originally I declined the offers but his wife persuaded me to accept it. I'm just nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter