Final

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 10 years Jungkook died, even I can accept the fact but can't forget our memories. One day Dr lay want propose me but I declined. I tell to him "Our memories very meaningful. No one can replace it" My life is supported by Min Yoongi. He helped a variet of ways such as pau school fees, clothes and etc. Lucky his wife understand her husband goodwill.

On the anniversary of Jungkook's death, I unite myself to go at Jungkook grave. I'm brings only our son. I told my son to change new flower at his father's grave. "Honey, this is our son. I give his name Jeon Jungsuk. He has same ambition like you. Be a pilot. He wanted to follow his father's footsteps" I said with crying.

"Who's that grave mama?" Jungsuk said to me. "This is your father grave sweetheart. A man I love so much. Each other too ego not confess our heart" I said. "Ohh Hi daddy, I'm Jeon Jungsuk. I want to study hard because I want to be pilot. Mama told me, you are pilot. So I want to be like you" He said with sweet smile. I near at my son and hugged tightly.

"I never forget our memories that we create. Thank you for coming into my life and although temporary. Once again thank you because acceptance me with needy. You never forget in our memories" The tears running quickly.

 

- THE END -

Author's Sket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter