Fight Because The Third Person

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life in a household not always beautiful. There must be a challenge. We often quarrel ordinary but this time quarrel for third person. Name is Hyoyeon. Lately, I always fighting with Jungkook. There is an image to be evidence. In that picture about me with Dr Lay. I think there ought to be people being followed. This seems to Hyoyeon's work. I explained carefully to Jungkook. Even Jungkook does not accept what I explained him but his actions looks can accept the fact but he did not confess. He just silent.

On a rainy day, coincidentally Jungkook was off day and I on call duty. Jungkook got a call from Hyoyeon. Originally, Jungkook don't want pick up the phone call from Hyoyeon but she called many times. Jungkook pick the phone call and shout "WHAT YOU WANT?! YOU DISTURB ME REST AT HOME!" Hyoyeon said "Help me Jungkook! Someone wants chase me with brings long knives. He brought his gang. Help me please! her voice sadness. "So where are you now? Jungkook ask. "In toilet at petrol station" Hyoyeon replied. Jungkook grabbed sweater with T-shirt and jogging pants and quickly grab his Range Rover's key car and headed at Hyoyeon. Jungkook open the toilet door and Hyoyeon hugged Jungkook quickly and cried loud. "Let's do report at police station" Jungkook said. "Sure but I want change my clothes. My clothes look not suitable go to police station " Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon invites Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter