Purpose & Wedding Life

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                         

After one or two months later, Jungkook returned to Seoul. After he returned, H got a job offer at GLOBAL AIRLINES. Jungkook is so lucky. Jungkook want to celebrate the good news with a variety of inviting me out together. We want to celebrate about :-

1) He graduate and returned to Seoul

2) He got a job at GLOBAL AIRLINES

3)I got a job at The Hankuk Sunjin Hospital

The atmosphere in the restaurant is very romantic though not an expensive restaurant. I'm feels weird. Why should celebrate with this environment. Confuse. Jungkook looks handsome with a short-sleeved black shirt and shows different services such as pulling a chair to me. So romantic. After ordering food, Jungkook kept staring towards me. I always check myself if I'm wrong with dress and I keep ask him many times but he say nothing. After that the food arrived, I'm focus on food and eat it. Jungkook surprised by the action of me. But his situation looks anxious. He keeps do inhale and exhale actions and go near at me and He is kneeling down and asks me "Ji Eun nahh, I have long wanted to tell you this but I'm waiting for the right time. Maybe this is the right time to tell. Ji Eun nahh, Do you want to be my queen in my heart and life forever??" While stretched out a box filled contains rose gold diamond ring wih a background song James Blunt You're beautiful. I was surprised and choke. Even supposed to be a romantic situation becomes chaotic. Jungkook gently pat my back while shouted called the waiter ordered plain water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter