Bully Girl Is Jungkook's Cousin

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the weekends, My family and I going back to hometown at Busan by plane for 3 days and 2 nights. It's time for going back to Seoul, the plane that brought my family had reached Incheon International Airport. I rush to find the toilet when we arrived. I ran until bumping into someone's shoulder. She and I fell down together. That girl shouted at me and said "Are you blind?! YOu dont see the people passing by here?!" She said I'm just silent. I tried to help her with lift her stuff but she mad at me "Don't touch my stuff with your dirty hand".

 

JI EUN's POV

Dirty hands?? What time didi I eat not wash my hands and I not go to toilet yet. Ohh silly girl. Emm..looks familiar this girl..but where that place I saw her??

I'm just stood up and silent when I look her. Suddenly there was an old man dressed in suit looks helpd her "Miss, are you okay?" He said "You not see I'm not okay, pretend to ask. Stupid old man" She said with she left the old man with walk arrogant. She looked at me and sniffed angrily and went away. After that girl went away, I feel sorry for old man dressed in suit and help him. The old man dressed in suit say thanks at me because helps him. After that, he went at that girl's car. Very arrogant gir I said with continue to find the toilet.

AT SCHOOL

While going to the library, I bumped that girl.. Haa Airport girl. She and her gang bullies their juniors with told sweep the floors, wipe school's windows, wash th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter