There You Are

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                       

I run and run until found him at my class. Guess what?? He sits beside my seat. I froze. He was reading a book while put his earphones at his ears. He looked at me with a weird facial expressions.

 

JI EUN's POV

Why he sit there? Or he's owner that seat?? Ahh.. how I did not notice him..Ayaa paboo Ji Eun nah.. Err It's the best chance for ask his name or what?? I hope he answer my question..Emm if he not answer, I was ashamed. What should I do?? Ji Eun nah, think something.

 

"Why are you standing there?? Why you look at me like that?? Hello??"He said while he waving his hand at my face. "Err nothing" I said. "She was looking to you. The entire school building she was looking to you" Jimin said with winks at me. He turned and hold his face towards me and looked at me deeply until his nose touch my nose. I'm froze again. "Why you want to find me? You have problem with me or what?" He did again until I want fell. He quickly grabbed me with putted his hand at my back. He give sweet smile at me. I just blink my eyes and silent.

When Mr Kunalan the teacher teaching geography was coming, He just dropped me like that and returns his seat. "Auchh!!" I said loudly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter