Disaster Day

- Only Memories Left -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came to school like usual but I feel weird why everyone so kind with me like open the door for me. Like something wrong. When I go to seat and sit, there is bucket of water falling on my head. My uniform was wet. Everyone laughed at me. I'm just silent and go to toilet to dry my clothes. I wanted to find out who the mastermind who created this stupid game. When I went cafeteria, someone accidentally spilled soup on my uniform. What again?? I bit my teeth. I went toilet again to wash my dirty shirt. When I through the corridors of the class, I see the unusual poster. It said "Let's bully Ji Eun. Who makes it get the big reward". After I read that poster, tore the posters and crumpled and threw at he the dustbin. It's not one poster but everywhere have that posters.

After that, I went my class. I saw my classmates gathered in my class. When I came in, everyone at my class looked at me. What again? I'm just silent until I find my seat. I saw Jungkook look like don't care what happen just now. He read some book with earphone at his ears. Suddenly someone take the rubbish bin and poured at me. In the rubbish bin, there are many things in the rubbish bin. Think about it. I'm just speechless. Everyone in my class laughed at me. I just bow head.

Hyoyeon and her gang came at my class. She said at me " This punishment for you because interfere my problem.You don't know me right?" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter