Last chapter

The smile that melts my heart

You looked at what you packed. You didn't have many choices as you only packed two summer dresses with you. A pink one or a green one. You decided to go with the pink one. You slipped into the dressed, placed a bit of make up, fixed your hair and you were all ready.

You went out and Youngmin was already there, waiting. He was wearing his light yellow converse, some dark blue jeans that matched well with his blazer, a white dress shirt and a pink bow tie that matched the color of your dress.

"You look gorgeous. And look at that, we match!" he said with a smile. You smiled back as you walked to the garden.

You entered the garden. It was a closed area, not many people visited there. It was dark but it was lit up with many candles. Soon, you both saw a table for two, lit up with candles and a gorgeous display of roses in the middle. There was another note where the roses stood. You took it and read it with Youngmin.


Sorry, it seems like only you two will enjoy this dinner. Hope you like how it's set up, we took all day to set it up so you better enjoy it! Your waiters will be there in a bit so in the meantime, sit down, relax and talk.
 

- Donghyun


You stood there stunned. Was this what Kwangmin meant by /a night to remember'? You snapped out of it when Youngmin pulled your chair out and gestured you to sit. You did and then you started talking. That's when one of your waiters came with soup in his tray. The waiter was none other than Hyunseong.

"Hello. I'm here to serve you your soup. I hope you enjoy it." he said in a formal voice, trying to imitate a waiter. You could tell he was trying hard not to laugh.
"Cut it out hyung. Is this why you sent us out all day?" Youngmin raised an eyebrow as he asked Hyunseong.
Hyunseong started laughing and then said "Sorry but you'll have to asked the mastermind of all of this later" he said as he quickly ran away.

You slowly ate your soup as you talked along the way. After that, Jeongmin came and served your main meal.

"This food is so good! Now I'm ready for desert." you said as you took one last bite of your food.
"Do you know what else is good?"
"What?" you questioned.
"Spending the whole day with you." you lowered your head as he said that. Your cheeks were red and your heart was beating rapidly.
"About that.. I've been meaning to tell you something. I wan-" you were cut off by the sound of music. You looked around surprised by the sudden music. But then you got even more surprised when Youngmin offered to dance.

You took his hand as he lead you to the dance floor. Your left hand on his shoulder while his right hand was on your waist. Both your other hand held the other tightly as you danced.

"I almost forgot, I have something for you." Youngmin dug through his pocket as he got the necklace you were eyeing earlier during the day.
"You shouldn't have..." you were speechless. No one has ever done such nice thing for you.
"Here, let me put it on" he placed the necklace over your neck and secured it tightly.
"I love it... Thank you" you said in a voice that was almost a whisper. You were really thankful for the necklace.
"What were you saying earlier?" Youngmin asked.
"I-I wanted t-to say that..." you stuttered. You took a deep breath, looked at Youngmin in the eyes and said "I love you and that you've captured my heart."

Youngmin stared at you for a bit. His hand then took a strand of your hair and brushed it behind your ear. His face then went close to yours, your noses touching. He then whispered "I love you too". And on queue, you both pulled in for a sweet kiss.

 

It was a moment of bliss as you felt his sweet pink lips on yours.  You wanted this moment to last forever.

Suddenly you heard people clapping. Boyfriend was suddenly in the room and was cheering both of you.

"Now you should get married!" Minwoo yelled.
"Yah Minwoo! Now your getting ahead of yourself. We'll get married in a few years though" Youngmin chuckled while looking at you.

You looked at Youngmin and thought a bit.

Youngmin, the first guy to have ever took interest in you. The guy who is so selfless. He would rather get hurt and suffer than make the one he loves suffer. The guy who can notice the smallest detail in people. The most loving guy ever. Youngmin, the guy with the most warming and amazing smile ever. The guy who you love.

You smiled back at not only his comment but also at your thought as you felt as happy as ever. You hugged Youngmin as everyone celebrated the new couple of the group.