Chapter 10

The smile that melts my heart

"Yo -----! What's up with you?" Kwangmin came up to you and asked. Boyfriend was having fun playing in the water.

"World... Is.... So dizzy" you managed to say. Kwangmin just shot you a weird look. He saw the empty glass next to you. He took it and smelled what could have been inside. Alcohol. That's what you just drank.

"Look -----, stay still for a bit, you're drunk. I'll be back. I'm going to get Youngmin." he said while pushing you back on your chair.
"Youngmin?" you gave him a confused look. "But I don't want him to come here!" you whined.
"And...?" Kwangmin questioned you.
"Because he stole something from me!" you whined sounding like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
Kwangmin laughed. "What could he have stolen?" he continued laughing.
"Yah! It's not funny! He stole my heart! And now it's all I can think of!" you pouted.
"Is that so..." Kwangmin grinned as he just learned some valuable information. "Then come on." he carried you on his back.

After a minute, Kwangmin was in front of your room but only to find you sleeping on his back.  He sighed and laid you on your bed.

Kwangmin was about to leave until you started mumbling something in your sleep. "Youngmin... I like your smile..." was all Kwangmin could pick up. You mumbled more incoherent stuff but he let it go and went back to the beach. That's when Kwangmin had the greatest idea ever.

 

------------------------------------------

School officially starts tomorrow and I'm not excited >.<  hope you enjoy this chapter!  Comment please :)